I'm back! With another mini bike find.

yay468

Hello all. So, a few months back, i picked a up a literal frame and handlebars Trail Horse. Out at Wilmot Flea Market yesterday, I got something new. Its this. Its a NEARLY complete bike, with only needing an engine an chain, which i already have. So by the end of the day, ill bbe riding this baby around. Im just looking to ID it, and find out more info about this little gold mine. Thanks!

yay468

Thanks guys! Thats pretty sick. Now, i've hit the massive roadblock. Mine has the footbrake hooked to the drum brake. Im attempting to put a Predator 6.5Hp i had for my other one on it.....And slight problem. The flywheel housing is way to big, like 2 or 3 inches to big. So where do i go from here? when lined up with the holes, the clutch, when facing in, lines up PERFECT with the gear. So.....

yay468

What ya mean too big? Sideways? Height?
Pictures?
Its a little too wide. Like, when the 212 is lined up with the original holes, and the clutch is inwards, everything lines up PERFECT. Except the footbrake pedal....its like 2 inches too far in, the flywheel housing is pushing it. So im thinking of using the brake lever and cable, and using a handbrake instead of a footbrake....but at the moment i have NO clue how to run the cable into the drum brake. Help would be massively appreciated. lol
Ill try to get a picture asap, im working today, but will be working on it in like 6 hours

Last edited: