Search results

1. shaky

What else do you collect?

mopar I collect mopar memorabilia,advertising-brochures,dealership items .....Barracuda challenger pieces for next projects down the road,,old Eldon slot cars ..old car man cave items.....
  2. shaky

New guy from Canada

Sorry for the late introduction , My nicknake is Shaky , I live in the great white north ( Hamilton Ontario ) . Always had hobbies ,R/C - go kart - But my main hobby has always been Muscle cars , almost always Mopar ( Cudas-Challengers )I do collect mopar memorabilia ,,, Due to...
  3. shaky

richtrix vintage class Wild Goose, just in time

nice build nice attention to detail , nice and clean bike ,, congrats
  4. shaky

is this a factory bike or some 1s monster

thanx will leave where it is , Shaky
  5. shaky

is this a factory bike or some 1s monster

Factory Build or some 1s build
  6. shaky

what is this bike

another picture does it look correct , worth restoring ??
  7. shaky

what is this bike

any value is itworth restoring ? value ? thanx for your reply ,,,
  8. shaky

what is this bike

found this , what is this Thanx shaky
  9. shaky

Spring Fling North Jerz April 27*PHOTOS ADDED !*!

Sweet Looks like it was a great show , thanx for the pics and video ................
  10. shaky

D B 30 - idles great , But any load on engine and it stalls

Ok bought another complete db30 ( 50 ) decided to try and get it running before it becomes a parts bike , fresh gas , a shot of quick start and it idles fine ,,, however try to rev it or any load it stalls right out ,, any help would be great , thanx Shaky
  11. shaky

project D B 30

db 30 Thanx Tank , Im enjoying the tinkering , I will take some pics . Shaky
  12. shaky

project D B 30

Hi all , 1st and foremost guys , I am truly a newbie and this is my 1st bike and bike project .. About my bike -- I was able to identify my bike as a DB 30 thanx to this site. I paid 70 bucks for it and it did come with a motor but previous owner said it had issues with idle . I have no...
  13. shaky

New guy from ontario Canada

Db 30 Thanx newoldstock ,, I am a true newbie to this and am willing to listen to any advise you guys are willing to share. As for the fit of the engine ,aside from having to drill 2 holes for mounting and relocating a gas tank , I havnt run into any other issues ..( so far ) havnt...
  14. shaky

Trike frame

Wish you didn't live on the other side of the border , id own that ....kool project
  15. shaky

My Dirt Bug as it should be, modded...

Thanx for posting all your pics of your build , nice detailed bike ..
  16. shaky

truck load today

That's awesome .... congrats
  17. shaky

Ok , I was just out messing with the D B , The motor that came with it has issues with idle prev owner told me , BUT I just happen to have a barely used 7 1/2 hp briggs motor kickin around , so tried fitting that in,,no issues as I just have drill 2 holes to mount the engine.....have a 17...
  18. shaky

thx guys a lot of info to wrap my head around nice to see theres a forum for my new hobby,
  19. shaky

My Dirt Bug as it should be, modded...

outstanding build so far thx
  20. shaky

Hi all , just saying hi , I must say I like this forum so far , lots of good info as Ive just picked up my 1st mini bike , its a DB30 , any 1 else here from Ontario Canada out here ????