Search results

1. C

Need a little carb/tuning help please

yes, I'll post pics tonight. Thanks
  2. C

Need a little carb/tuning help please

Hello OldMiniBikes gurus! It's been a few years but I'm back in the game with a new project. I have a Manco kart with a 6.5 robin (Subaru) motor and I want a little more speed and power. I added a header pipe and K&N style filter. Took it out today and it's running lean. I know most jet up to an .036...
  3. C

New guy from the Motor City

Welcome to your new addiction!:drinkup:
  4. C

Frankenmuth auto fest

Any minis to be seen there?
  5. C

Thunderdome Racer's Cup August 31st

So where is this at? I'm in michigan and wife & kids r heading to the cabin for the weekend, so I'd love to come watch. Also I've heard about a show or swap meet in Midland anybody have info on that?
  6. C

What is this lever for?

I see no pic either :shrug:
  7. C

Anyone have a Harbor Freight coupon?

Go to retailmenot.com. Search harbor freight there's always a 20% of one regular priced item coupon on there. I just pull it up on my phone and they just scan the bar code right off of my phone screen :thumbsup:
  8. C

Getting there

And here I thought I was an old man playing a young man's game. Can u guys call my wife and let her know I'm not crazy, or, at the least, no crazier than the rest of you? :thumbsup::thumbsup:
  9. C

Too good to pass up

Hey tyleryamaha, yes Frank moved to 12015 telegraph rd in Redford. Says he'll be open at the end of the month
  10. C

Champion rocker pedalstool

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: triple thumbs to the pedalstool. I see my next build on the horizon!!
  11. C

New project, almost a minibike

Welcome. My folks brought the same bike home from Arizona this spring.
  12. C

[IMG]

[IMG]
  13. image2691

image2691

14. C

Why open pipes

It's all good:thumbsup:
  15. C

Why open pipes

A 2 cycle piston port motor does not have valves that open and close like a four stroke does. The piston itself works (kinda) like the valve. With a two stroke there is a lot of fresh charge ( fuel/air mix) that's lost out of the exhaust port before the spark plug fires, thus the expansion...
  16. C

Take a Breather...

Orielly auto parts usally have these on the shelf for $10
  17. image2672

image2672

18. C

Looking for a quality billet twist throttle

Jdogg, that's what I've done in the past. I'll keep looking. I stopped at Allied Leisure yesterday and they were moving AGAIN, so I couldn't get anything from them. Damn I wanna ride this thing!:scooter:
  19. C

Looking for a quality billet twist throttle

Minibikedude: try as I might I can't get motion pro's site to load.