Search results

1. C

Need a little carb/tuning help please

Hello OldMiniBikes gurus! It's been a few years but I'm back in the game with a new project. I have a Manco kart with a 6.5 robin (Subaru) motor and I want a little more speed and power. I added a header pipe and K&N style filter. Took it out today and it's running lean. I know most jet up to an .036...
  2. C

Looking for a quality billet twist throttle

So I've been looking for a decent billet twist throttle to fit on my 7/8 bars. The "standard" ones I've seen on a multitude of sites average about $30. I've read some reviews on some scooter/pocket bike sites and the general feeling is they r pretty crappy. Now I've also found some 'duel...
  3. C

WTF Gokarts USA?!?!?

So mad and so disappointed! Waited 8 days for my new tc2 torque converter kit to come in. It finally arrived missing half the kit. I got the mounting plate, the driven clutch and the belt, that's it! No drive clutch, no jack shaft, no sprocket, no predator washer, and no mounting hardware! WTF...
  4. C

New (to me) db30 random linkage spring

Hello, I just scored a 3-4 year old doodle bug from my neighbor, his kids only put an hour on it and then lost interest. Upon inspection when I twist the throttle wide open every thing looks good but when I release the twist grip the throttle (at the carb) stays in the WOT position. No coming...
  5. C

Predator 212 coil upgrade?

Any upgrades from the stock predator 212 ign coil? If so, are there performance gains to be had? Will stock coil hold up on a motor with no gov (& proper billet parts)? Don't really need one, just wondering if there were gains to be had with an upgrade if it exists. Thanks
  6. C

Need valve stem dia from older style non hemi predator 212

Can someone tell me the valve stem diameter from the older non hemi 212? Just need the number to check it against the valves I have in predator I just purchased a month ago. I think the newer 69730s have a smaller dia stem and that's why they won't work in my ARC high comp head. Stem dia from...
  7. C

Brand new predator w/ casting marks on dome?

Just started tearing down my brand new 212 predator to install some go fast parts. Upon inspection of the cyl head I found what looks like about six or seven cracks in the dome. They r visible with the naked eye and u can feel them by running a finger nail across them. A little closer look with...
  8. C

1st mini bike build, motor questions

New to site (thanks for having me) I'm building a mini chopper and am putting a HF 212 predator in it. I'm a cross over from the vintage snowmobile community, so I have some mechanical aptitude, but the four stroke is a bit foreign to me. The rolling chassis I have is a bit larger than your...