WTF Gokarts USA?!?!?

So mad and so disappointed! Waited 8 days for my new tc2 torque converter kit to come in. It finally arrived missing half the kit. I got the mounting plate, the driven clutch and the belt, that's it! No drive clutch, no jack shaft, no sprocket, no predator washer, and no mounting hardware! WTF. I got half of the s@#t I paid for!!! Now by the time i opened the box they r closed for the night & i wanna talk to somebody NOW! Anybody else had problems like this for these guys? Suggestions on how to handle it? Thanks for listening, I just had to vent a bit.

Hey Coolcat! Now I have opened more than once a box of something I ordered online (eBay mainly) and the order was incomplete. In every case but one, I got exactly what I ordered (I ordered wrong, went for the lowest price and slipped down into a lesser product, ie: lights with no batteries or charger.) In the other case, the seller made good. Just a pain in the ass to wait. Again. Check your order make sure you didn't get too good a deal:laugh::thumbsup:

Hent

So mad and so disappointed! Waited 8 days for my new tc2 torque converter kit to come in. It finally arrived missing half the kit. I got the mounting plate, the driven clutch and the belt, that's it! No drive clutch, no jack shaft, no sprocket, no predator washer, and no mounting hardware! WTF. I got half of the s@#t I paid for!!! Now by the time i opened the box they r closed for the night & i wanna talk to somebody NOW! Anybody else had problems like this for these guys? Suggestions on how to handle it? Thanks for listening, I just had to vent a bit.
Crap happens, and hopefully they take care of it in timely fashion.

I'm sure you've never messed up at work. :thumbsup:

Thanks jbrocks. I ordered the correct kit (and paid for the WHOLE kit). They only take orders via the web, but I called and talked to the sales staff first to make sure I was ordering the right stuff. It just irks me that more than half the stuff is missing. I can see a missing washer or a missing bag of bolts, but c'mon. I knew something wasn't right before I even opened the box because my fed-ex tracking # said it was a 6 lb box. It felt like 2 lbs. And yes it's the additional wait that's got me steaming. I'm building my bike from scratch and I need this set up to get my motor mounted and aligned, etc. I've been at a stand still for more than a week all ready waiting for this stuff. How hard can it be to make sure everything i ordered is packaged and shipped. I guess I just don't suffer fools lightly. UGH!!!

I know Hent, I have screwed up at work more than a few times but Christ, the box has less than 1/2 of the stuff that's supposed to come with the "kit". Where's the QC? Half my post is venting, the other half is wondering what others on this site experiences with this company has been. Thanks for joining in on the thread though :thumbsup:

Yeah, I guess I should have stuck with OldMiniBikes warehouse David. Maybe it's just the minibike gods telling me I should have gone with the comet stuff :shrug:

True that Kid! A couple of bottles of suds later and I'm relaxed a bit. This is my first build and mini-itis has got a firm grip on me, I.e: I wanna ride this thing :scooter:

I had a slight problem with them once. They was very nice on the phone and took care of the problem. Mistakes happen. If we was all perfect, we probably wouldn't be on this forum:laugh::laugh:

Well I called them today and at first was told to go to their site and fill out a "request for help" form and email them a pic of what I had received, and then they're get back to me within 72 hours. NOT good enough! So I rattled my saber a little and got someone to process my request as soon as I sent it in. Ok now we r getting somewhere. They called me back within an hour and said everything I didn't get was pack up and ready for Fed-Ex. So my next question was would they expedite the shipping and not send it ground. That's where their goodwill ended. So here I sit waiting for another 6-7 business days for the stuff I ordered 10 days ago. Just FYI this is an online only company, no store front, no over the phone orders. I will NOT deal with them (or anybody else that does business like this) again. OldMiniBikes warehouse, I'm sorry I wandered, but I'm coming back if you'll have me! :biggrin: