Search results

1. Cuda54

Having carb issues with HS 50 mini bike I just bought.

Most small engines that set for a while get gummed up. Add Carb and Injector Cleaner to your gas can for all of your gas engines. I even use it in my 1972 440-6 CUDA and 1978 Harley and truck my lawn mower and my mini bikes too. And they all run better using it in them. It keeps you gas tanks...
  2. Cuda54

Predator 212 Non-Hemi Modified No Start

NegativePanda have you done a compression test yet? Did you lap the valves when you changed the springs?
  3. Cuda54

Super trike

VultureWing that post is 2 years old and they were last seen on line Sep 19, 2022.
  4. Cuda54

Saw this for sale locally...trying to figure out what it is

I saw many of them Cascade is 15 miles from my home. They were a lot of fun to ride too.
  5. Cuda54

Rupp Roadster2 - ReMod

The 212 to me is too wide the 7hp fits like the 4hp does. And has the same power plus it can be built too. I also have a 10hp with electric start and charging.
  6. Cuda54

Rupp Roadster2 - ReMod

Many years back we used a bottle jack and shoehorned a Tech 7hp into the stock frame. Had to use the short plug to get it in there. My boys liked to spin the tire in the dirt and do wheelies too. It would wheelie with me on it too. I sold it but I did get another one and I have a 7hp to go in...
  7. Cuda54

Pipe/ tube bender

You could do a lot with this. Hydraulic Pipe & Tube Bender - 12 Ton (harborfreight.com)
  8. Cuda54

These are Cool

I live in IOWA they were made 15miles from me in Cascade IOWA. They made a trail ram and a trail buck they had a variable belt drive to the jack shaft and chain to the wheel. Some had lights and were street legal here.
  9. Cuda54

Locked up raptor

Try to clean it all out with soapy water and then try Evaporust. It should clean it up to bare metal and it works fast too.
  10. Cuda54

New to me alsport 290

WELCOME! That is a really nice ride!
  11. Cuda54

Trike but not sure what

Here is some info.
  12. Cuda54

Trike but not sure what

My TRI ROD has the same rubber joints in it. But mine has twin shocks in the rear. That might be the street version of the TRI ROD look to see if it has numbers stamped on the neck.
  13. Cuda54

Alsport RTS 340

I you can list the brand of engine type and size because you can read the tag better. I know a guy that has some old engines that might fit for the parts you need. And he was really close to you today too. He had to pick up a combine rear steering up there. I would try to tap it to unspin it...
  14. Cuda54

Mud Bug, Tri Rod

This is about the TRI ROD! I have the ski too!
  15. Cuda54

“Sigh”

They are just lawn mower tires while you have the tires off you can paint the rims. Do they bolt on and are they 4 or 5 bolt??
  16. Cuda54

Mud Bug, Tri Rod

I like and have a TRI-ROD in blue flake and I have the ski for it too. My son is driving it in a parade. Mine has 4 shocks in the rear does yours?
  17. Cuda54

Centrifugal clutch or torque converter?

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/nJAAAOSwY-9lFb7l/s-l1600.jpg This is what I mean to tip the bottom of the wheel out and move the pivot point.
  18. Cuda54

Any pictures they help a lot?

Any pictures they help a lot?
  19. Cuda54

Alsport RTS 340

Once you get it all cleaned up and running again you will have some fun with it. The twin carb engines always ran the best just make sure the fuel bowls are deep enough. Too shallow and they run out of fuel fast we found that out on snowmobiles. If it is not enough power you could put a bigger...
  20. Cuda54

Centrifugal clutch or torque converter?

Also use the plumb bob and measure to the rear tires to make sure the rear axle is straight. You could switch tires and see how it does too. And the rake of the forks seams way to straight you could add 2" to the bottom of the pivot and get what you need. Should ride better with that new rake too.