Search results

1. blackhawk222

rupp rat rear end problems. please help?

OK so I got a rupp rat I think!! That's what the guy told me it was anyway. The jackshaft was bent so I replaced it. Started it up and went around the house once and it popped and now the differential spins and the axles don't. I'm going to take it apart tomorrow and pull it apart but wanted to...
  2. blackhawk222

chopper 4wheeler build

OK so I started thinking about the fourwheeler rear end on a mini chopper. Well I got it started. Needs a little more welding and I have to figure out a seat. I'm going to start it out with a 6.5hp predator and if I don't think its fast enough I'll upgrade it to a 9hp or something. The trike...
  3. blackhawk222

bat cycle with sidecar

I got a minibike in ruins with a sidecar. Something someone built a while ago. Good idea all around I thought. So I got working on it had to do some welding and stealing parts from work but its almost finished. I need more supports for the sidecar because it leans towards the bike and the...
  4. blackhawk222

picked up a rupp rat.

Traded my doodle bug with a predator engine for a 9hp Krupp rat. Looks pretty cool. Needs new clutch n brake band and some TLC n paint. Oh also needs foot pegs Cruz the stock ones are on the front wheel n a motercycle front end was put on this.
  5. blackhawk222

Just thinking... mini chopper + 110cc fourwheeler =

Just got done doing my doodle bug predator with some mods. Now thinking a new project. I was thinking about buying a running 110cc fourwheeler and using the rear axle and the motor and putting it on a mini chopper. I know ill need more front end weight to help with turning but what else can you...