Search results

1. C

New go joe project

Picked up another go joe project. Has the original engine and a good engine plate to use to make my other go joe have the correct engine. In the spring it’s getting fully torn down and redone.
  2. C

Snowco found in Vermont

Was on my way back home a couple weeks ago from a snowboarding trip and me and my cousin found this trike outside a garage. Talked to a guy who’s friend owns the garage and made a deal and brought it back home. Looks like I have another project on top of the 10 other bikes to get done for windber.
  3. C

Frames rollers and complete bikes

I’m selling some of the bikes I have. Have a complete Tote Gote runs but could use a set of rings. Looking for $450. Sears puddle jumper runs looking for $400. Have 2 fox sundowner rollers looking for $125 each or $200 for the pair. My 2016 build off bike (left over parts bike) looking to get...
  4. C

My score today

Scored a el burro I've been trying to get for the past 2 years. I went to the guy today and we finally agreed on a price and picked it up as fast as I could. Not sure if I want to restore it or leave it as it is.
  5. C

El burro fender

I'm looking for a el burro sand and snow front fender and possibly a seat. They don't have to be in great shape. Anything will work.
  6. C

Tote goat throttle

I'm looking for a internal twist throttle for my tote goat need the sleeve and the cable. Anything helps. Thanks.
  7. C

9 n.o.s tecumseh spark arrester muffler

I have 9 nos mufflers and the display box. Willing to separate them up. Can bring down to windber. $30 each or $270 for the set plus shipping.
  8. C

Heald super bronc

Just picked this bike up. Runs but needs new cables and the carb cleaned and adjusted and tav adjusted. It's been painted once and is peaking but started up 2nd pull. It will be a nice bike if someone buys it from me and restores it. Haven found anything on Craigslist and this popped up and had...
  9. C

Vt7 front fender

Looking for a vt7 front fender.
  10. C

Pack mule

I don't personally own this bike but it's at a snowmobile shop I go to. He has it tucked away and told me he wants to fix it up one day and ride it around the swap meets to pick up parts. I have tried to get him to sell it but he won't budge. It's in the middle of the picture in the back of the...
  11. C

Package deal I picked up a month ago

Picked these bikes up a month ago and not sure what they are. For sale for the right price.
  12. C

clutchkiler2011 - vt7 super bronc - (Vintage Open)

Decided to do my vt7 for the build off this year. Still need to find a few parts hopefully sending it out soon to get sandblasted and powder coated
  13. C

Arctic cat

I have a mostly complete Arctic cat bike. I do not have the recoil for the bike. I am willing to part the bike out. Their is a crack in the frame. The tank looks really good besides some old fuel gummed up on the bottom. Wheels are in good shape. I can't get the pics to down load. I can send...
  14. C

Me riding the beater bronc

Me riding brownboonie beater super Bronx vt10:doah:. What do you think. Here is the link to the video. https://youtu.be/SQVrBN_ADyE
  15. C

Lil indian

I just got this lil indian bike. It runs but the carb is needing a rebuild. Traded a old racing go kart for it. I got the kart as a package deal and had no use for it.
  16. C

Clutchkiller2011 left over parts bike just for fun

This bike is exactly what it sounds like. The name is no joke:laugh: the parts are all left over parts from other projects. I have $40 into the whole bike. It's going to be a no paint needed kind of bike.
  17. C

Bonanza bone shaker

I picked this up in a package deal and don't have the time to really fix it up. I dont know what model it is. Looking to get 150 or best offer. Its in rough shape but could be great if you have a new set of forks. Motor does not come with it. If paid for I can deliver it to windber.
  18. C

Mtd columbia magic rider

I have for sale is a mtd magic rider. I bought it and have to many other mini bike projects and this is at the back of the line. Looking to get 250 or best offer. If paid for I can deliver to wonder.
  19. C

Sears roper tank

I have a Sears roper tank. The mounting bolts are broke and it could use a good scrub in the tank. $25 plus shipping.
  20. C

Coleman 2.40 mini bike.

I have for sale is a Coleman 2.40 that came out of a garage. I have had it running by putting some fuel in the cylinder. It doesn't have a tank, the recoil, or lights. Rear motor plate has been welded but paint is in ok shape. I'm asking $220 or best offer. Pick-up in syracuse ny