Search results

1. Ding Ding

Air cleaner/filter-Chrysler West Bend 820

Looking for one of these air cleaners. Came on Chrysler West Bend 820 engines. Also made by GEM. Please let me know if you have one for sale. Thanks.
  2. Ding Ding

Salsbury 330 driver clutch

Hello. Looking for a Salsbury 330 driver clutch. 3/4" bore. Used on Arctic Cat Screamer, Climber, Ssscat II. Mike
  3. Ding Ding

Chrysler 82021 - used on what?

This is a "motor bike" specific engine made for a customer called "Track & Sport". Does anyone know what these came on?
  4. Ding Ding

SNOBYKE

Yes it's a Snobyke. I believe it's a 1971. Anybody have information on these?
  5. Ding Ding

Chrysler/West Bend 820 flywheel screen

Looking for the screen that protects the flywheel. It is formed to fit around the starter cup as seen in pics. Let me know if you have one. Thanks
  6. Ding Ding

Advertisements in middle of threads?

Recently starting seeing advertisements right in the middle of threads, usually multiple advertisements. Anyone else experiencing this? This only started happening within the last couple days. Annoying!
  7. Ding Ding

Chrysler/West Bend SA 825- What is it?

I acquired a very unique "experimental" 1970 Arctic SSSCAT mini bike that came with the 2 stroke, 134cc Chrysler engine. This bike was never sold to the public with this engine. The model number of the bike reads "experimental". In 1971 Arctic Cat made the Screamer model which came with the 2...
  8. Ding Ding

WTB: MiniCycle magazine - March 1972 issue

Looking for a copy of MiniCycle magazine, March 1972 issue. Please let me know if you know of one available. Thank you Mike
  9. Ding Ding

WTB: SEBAC shocks for Arctic Cat

Looking for a decent set of Sebac rear shocks for a 1970 Arctic Cat. These have approximately 12"centers from eye-to-eye, and have the straight tubes, not the tapered tubes. They also have the silver/grey plastics inside the springs, 2 per shock. Can be real nice or need restoration. Let me...
  10. Ding Ding

Almost NOS chrome handlebars

I bought this set of NOS handlebars to use on an Arctic Cat mini bike. They are very close to the same shape as the bars used on an Arctic Cat, just slightly smaller with less of an overall spread. These are 7/8" diameter. They were used for a brief period of time on one of my bikes before being...
  11. Ding Ding

THE BEST 8HP Mini Bike you have ever seen (not mine)

WHY IS THIS THE BEST MINIBIKE YOU EVER SEEN? WELL FOR STARTERS IT IS IN VERY GOOD, LIKE NEW CONDITION. WE THINK IT MAY BE A RUPP. 1) 8 HP INDUSTRIAL BRIGGS AND STRATTON MOTOR WITH ELECTRIC KEY START. (JUST INSTALLED A BRAND NEW BATTERY) MOTOR STARTS RIGHT UP WITH A 1/2 TURN OF THE...
  12. Ding Ding

NOS shocks

NOS shocks. I bought these with the intentions of using them on an Arctic Cat mini bike restoration as they are almost identical to the Sebac shocks they used. There are no markings or manufacturer listed on them. They have been mounted to a bike but never ridden on. Mounting centers are...
  13. Ding Ding

WTB: 1971 SPEEDWAY - forks/triple tree with light mount

Looking for the upper forks/triple tree with headlight/number plate mounting ears, for 1971 Speedway with 10" wheels. Please let me know. Mike
  14. Ding Ding

Benelli Volcano

1970 benelli valcano 180cc mini bike | eBay
  15. Ding Ding

WTB: Taylor spark arrestor cap & screen only

Looking for a Taylor model 100 spark arrestor cap and screen only. I have the pipe I need, but I need the screen and cap for it. I'd even be interested in the (2) screws if you have them. Black finish preferred, will entertain chrome finish. Thanks ~Mike
  16. Ding Ding

1971 Bridgestone Rockford Chibi

Here's something you don't see every day.... 1971 Bridgestone Rockford Chibi mini bike
  17. Ding Ding

14x6 Coker Trials Tires - How many would you buy????

These tires are a great replacement for many of the 6" wheel bikes, however, unfortunately Coker is not making them at the moment.... I talked to Windber Jeff M., and he said he will not pull the trigger on having them made again until he has an order of at least 200 tires. I personally...
  18. Ding Ding

Another Arctic Cat followed me home.....

1970 Arctic Cat SSScat II St. (St.=standard, no lights or front brake. I have a soft spot for these 1970 model Arctic bikes, as this is my second one. This one is a bit sweaty, but all of the model specific parts are there and they are pretty nice useable condition still (seat, tank, drive...
  19. Ding Ding

WTB: SPEEDWAY number plate

Just as the title says, looking to buy a Speedway number plate. Please let me know if you have one for sale. Thank you Mike
  20. Ding Ding

Mini Bike/car Show - Isanti Minnesota - July 8

I received a private message from Mike aka "foxtrac" about a mini bike show.... Mike