THE BEST 8HP Mini Bike you have ever seen (not mine)

Ding Ding

WHY IS THIS THE BEST MINIBIKE YOU EVER SEEN? WELL FOR STARTERS IT IS IN VERY GOOD, LIKE NEW CONDITION. WE THINK IT MAY BE A RUPP.

1) 8 HP INDUSTRIAL BRIGGS AND STRATTON MOTOR WITH ELECTRIC KEY START. (JUST INSTALLED A BRAND NEW BATTERY) MOTOR STARTS RIGHT UP WITH A 1/2 TURN OF THE KEY...UNBELIEVABLE!! MINI BIKE IS CAPABLE OF TAKING A LARGE PERSON 40-50 MILES PER HOUR.
2) HEADLIGHT, TAIL LIGHT, HORN
3) SUSPENSION FRONT AND REAR SHOCKS
4) LARGE OFF ROAD WHEELS
5) FRONT AND REAR BRAKES
6) CHROME GAS TANK , FENDERS, HANDLE BARS, AIR CLEANER, HEADLIGHT, HORN

MOST OF THIS MINI BIKE IS COVERED IN CHROME. THIS IS REALLY ONE OF THE BEST MINI BIKES, I HAVE EVER SEEN!!! RUNS GREAT!!!
BUY IT TODAY ONLY $1500..
....CALLS ONLY 4 ONE 4- 3 FIVE 0- 7 TWO 7 FIVE

https://milwaukee.craigslist.org/mcy/d/the-best-8hp-mini-bike-you/6317986048.html

I like it, electric start and an 8hp briggs makes good power. The tank is a vintage Azusa piece worth a couple hundos easy. I'd proudly ride it, but I would not pay $1500 for it not even half that.

I think they did a decent job on it. It appears to be a solid build with some decent fabrication in it. Price is too high for me, since I'd spend that actually restoring the bike correctly.

But it is one of the better craigslist specials up for ridicule that I've seen in awhile.