Search results

1. M

Bad acceleration

i have a hemi that has a cheater MOD 2 cam, rod, flywheel, 40 jet with tube, and 18lb springs. my question is when i take off it hesitates. im 250 lbs and my son is 130 lbs and he blows me away with a stock motor right out the box. i raced it this year with a fury clutch and it went ok. i have...
  2. M

New style doodle bug

Does the predator hemi fit the new frame without any mods to the frame? obviously i know the plate has to be drilled. the valve cover is hitting the bar that holds the rear fender
  3. M

Backfire when decelerating

what would cause an engine to pop when getting off the throttle? i have a hemi slightly built. i took it out on a stretch of road and was doing 40mph at 3500-3700 rpm with an 80 tooth gear 15 inch tire. all the while not giving it full throttle, little scary with no helmet and shorts....haha i...
  4. M

Drag races coming up

The local drags are coming up and just wondering what you guys would run for gear/clutch package. The drag is 100 feet long. I will be in modified division. HEMI, ROD, FLYWHEEL, MOD2 CHEATA CAM, 18 LB SPRINGS, UNI FILTER, HEADER, #38 JET WITH TUBE I just ordered a hilliard inferno clutch 12...
  5. M

Carb Jets

Does the GX390 carb use the same jets as the predator 212?
  6. M

Billet rod / gx390 carb

Just got my rod in and it fits real tight on the crank. Has anyone had this happen. Also has anyone used the gx390 carb on the 212?
  7. M

Hemi rebuild questions

Just checking with you guys before I order my parts ROD - Im using the stock piston, what size rod should I get VALVES - will the NR stainless 27mm/25mm valves fit in the stock head seats PUSH RODS - is 5.440 the correct length for use with stock rockers Any help will be appreciated
  8. M

DRIFT trike project

Has anyone besides me been wanting to try one of these just a little more to go and it will be sliding around corners
  9. M

Front forks

Does anyone know where i could get a new fork for my DB30 old style. my son drove it for the first time and flipped it. the bike was 5 feet in the air. he just laughs. 20 years old, i could have slapped him. or does any other type of forks fit the older DB30
  10. M

Header install

I bought the 11 inch header with muffler and it didn't fit at first. has anyone had this problem? the muffler hit the frame in 2 spots, the "handle" on the back of the frame and the bar under it. i made small dents in the muffler and it went on. the flange had to be drilled quite a bit. but now...
  11. M

Getting there

Took the bike on a long ride today. i got it to 34mph. i ran out of smooth road. love it. takes me back to being a kid
  12. M

New tires and bigger jet

Put some turf saver II tires on today and put a new carb with the 140 emulsion tube and #37 main jet. the tires make this bike seem like a whole new bike. so much better to drive on street and grass. and the carb opens this thing up. im 250lbs and it lifted the front end right up also shaved the...
  13. M

Carb adjusting

I just bought a replacement carb for my predator 212. i put in the 140 imulsion tube and #37 jet. this new carb has an adjustable pilot screw, how many turns should that be adjusted out?
  14. M

Finished

Finally got it running great! i made the seat.....not there for looks...lol my brother made the clutch cover from a aluminum camping pan, looks and works great
  15. M

Honda carb

Will this carb work on the predator engine? Amazon.com : NEW HONDA GX200 6.5HP CARBURETOR ASSEMBLY WITH GASKETS INSULATOR SPACER FUEL LINE & FILTER : Patio, Lawn & Garden
  16. M

PREDATOR ENGINE stalling?????????

i cant open the choke once my engine is warm. it runs great but i dont think it is good to be running it without the choke open. any ideas?
  17. M

First bike!!!!!!!!!

I bought my first mini bike yesterday. doodle bug with PREDATOR 212. it needs some work but thats the fun part. i got the engine running today, sounds great. I'M going to do yellow frame with black fenders
  18. M

Doodle Bug parts

Well i might have my first mini bike later. just wondering do parts listed for the newer doodle bug DB-30R fit the older one DB-30S? Parts such as brakes, wheels, stuff specific to a Doodle? hope i get it!!!!!!!
  19. M

Blueprints

Does anyone have blueprints of a mini bike frame? Or could tell me where i could find some?
  20. M

New to this world of minibikes

Hello, I'm getting into the world of mini bikes. I have a question about a bike i'm looking at. is the doodle bug a good start? it has a 5hp honda on it and is dirt cheap. 2. is there a good website to get parts 3. are there parts available for the DB 4. will other mini bike parts fit the DB...