Search results

1. jdblood202

Mikuni 22mm, Chi-kuni 22mm

I have a pair of 22mm round slide carbs for sale. One is an actual Mikuni, the other is the Chinese copy Mikuni. Comes with a couple extra main/pilot jets and 2 different manifolds, one of them is the adapter for a predator 212cc. Asking $70 plus shipping for everything.
  2. jdblood202

Wtb: doodlebug 212cc adapter plate

Looking to see if anyone has one of the 212cc adapter plates for a doodlebug. Thanks
  3. jdblood202

Wanted: Tav2 torque converter, doodlebug frame.

Hey, anybody have a torque converter sitting around they're not going to use? Also looking for one of the Baja doodlebug frames. Thanks guys!
  4. jdblood202

Older style baja doodle bug frame wanted

Looking for older style db30 frame, unless you're local I'll obviously pay for shipping. Thanks
  5. jdblood202

Older style baja doodlebug frame

Hey, I'm looking for one of the older style baja doodlebug frames, or complete bike. Would need it shipped unless you live in the North Carolina area. Thanks guys!
  6. jdblood202

Wanted: Doodlebug rear axle and spacers!!

Hey guys, I need a rear axle and spacers for a db30 doodlebug. If you have one sitting around and could part with it just pm me! Thanks guys.
  7. jdblood202

Wanted: Cylinder fuel tank

Looking for a cylinder fuel tank to use for a doodlebug project. PM me if you have one you'd sell and please send a pic as well! Thanks!
  8. jdblood202

Wanted: DB30 doodlebug rear wheel, axle, spacers

Hey guys, just what the title says, I need a DB30 doodlebug rear wheel with the axle and spacers. I don't need the brake rotor or sprocket. PM me with what you have and thanks guys!
  9. jdblood202

WTB: 1970s Rupp

Hey, I'm looking for a 1970s Rupp for a project I want to do. Doesn't need to be running or even have a motor, just would like a roller frame. Let me know if you have something you want to sell, would have to be willing to ship.
  10. jdblood202

DB30 with 3hp Clinton project

Well, I was hoping to find a more fitting frame, but I'm not going to have the money for something more vintage for awhile so I grabbed a older style DB30 for 20 bucks. It'll have to do for now. Here's the motor, runs great! And the frame I hope to be able to do something with: Plan...
  11. jdblood202

Help with Clinton ID/HP

Hey guys, so, I picked up a 4 stroke Clinton motor the other day for 40 bucks. I kinda like this motor, never really ran into a Clinton around here yet, but I really don't know much about Clintons. It does fire up, I need to clean the carb and fuel tank, but I did get it to start today. I just...
  12. jdblood202

Manco 3 wheeler?

I saw this Manco 3 wheeler browsing craigslist, looks kinda cool and powered by an 8 hp briggs. Never seen one before, just curious if anyone had one or knew much about it. https://raleigh.craigslist.org/mcy/5517357281.html
  13. jdblood202

Motovox with Honda GC160

Well, it's been awhile since I've been able to do anything mini-bike related. Been a crazy year, got out of the military, got married, moved, big changes. I did end up having to sell off the minibikes I had to pay for the move and stuff, finally getting re-started. Picked up a Motovox for 100...
  14. jdblood202

3/4" Clutch, Honda GC160 Crankshaft

Hey guys, does anybody have a used working 3/4" clutch they can part with for cheap? Also, I know this one is more random, but anyone have a crankshaft from a Honda GC160 motor long enough for a clutch? Just shoot me a PM, thanks!
  15. jdblood202

WTB: Rupp

Does anyone have a Rupp that they'd be willing to sell/ship to me? If so just pm me. Thanks guys!
  16. jdblood202

Doodlebug frame?

Anyone have a doodlebug roller they would sell and ship to me? Looking to build a rider. Thanks guys!
  17. jdblood202

Manco thunderbird frame?

Anybody have a Manco Thunderbird frame, (or any minibike frame that has suspension), that they would be willing to sell to me? Must be willing to ship if you're not local. Thanks and have a great week everyone!
  18. jdblood202

Need 1 inch or 40 series torque converter for Honda GX390

Hey guys, I'm looking for either a 1 inch clutch for a Honda GX390, or if anyone has a 40 series torque converter laying around that they wouldn't mind getting rid of that'd be awesome as well. Thanks guys and just shoot me a pm!
  19. jdblood202

My buckeye - built bike!

I picked up this MTD off of buckeye a few weeks back, finally got it all hooked up and running! I'm running a 3hp Briggs on it, it's a real fun riding, great looking bike with surprising speed for only being 3hp. Got to give kudos to buckeye on the quality of the bike itself though, its an...
  20. jdblood202

1970 Tecumseh H35, doesn't rev.

Alright, so I need some help and advice. Working on the 1970 Tecumseh H35 that came on my Rupp sprint. Replaced all the gaskets, cleaned it all up, for the life of me I couldn't get the diaphragm carb to work properly so for the time being I swapped on a float carb from a late 80s Tecumseh...