Search results

1. B

Tecumseh 6HP alternator 5/3 amp

Picked up a NOS on this engine today. I have a heald VT7 kind of frankenstein operation going on. It has a headlight and mount for tail light. Looking for any wiring diagrams or anything that may help me explore getting the headlight and taillight operating properly with a battery or just off...
  2. B

ID Snowblower motors for super bronc

Hi I was wondering if I could get some help checking these out. I assume they are Tecumseh motors. What is the likelihood of a lighting coil on either? craftsman 7\24 snowblower Sears Craftsman Snowblower I have a super bronc that I am looking to get something similar to an H70 on...
  3. B

Predator on a heald VT5-7

My bike is a modified VT5-7 range heald. I am trying to put on a predator engine with a TAV2 (chinese knock off) I was told the back tire can just be spun around to put the large sprocket on the engine shaft side. Is this correct? Also the TAV seems to hang below the level of the bottom of the...
  4. B

What is this lever for?

Any thoughts is not for rear brake or something else? This back wheel doesn't have a brake of any sort.
  5. B

First Build any tips?? Heald VT-1 ?

Any insights are welcome. This is my first build and I got a rolling frame. The front drum brake mechanisms are functional and both tires are on, back tire has a sprocket. The pedal or whatever you would call it for the jack shaft is intact as well. The rest of the bike is just the frame...
  6. B

Heald VT-1 Jack shaft

I am trying to get my VT-1 up and running. I need to get a motor and the jack shafts. Motor I will figure out... Any suggestions on where to find what I am looking for or if you are selling it let me know!! Thanks!
  7. B

Heald? What model and year

I was told this is a 1969 vt5 any thoughts, I am not sure.