Predator on a heald VT5-7

My bike is a modified VT5-7 range heald. I am trying to put on a predator engine with a TAV2 (chinese knock off) I was told the back tire can just be spun around to put the large sprocket on the engine shaft side. Is this correct? Also the TAV seems to hang below the level of the bottom of the engine so I need to raise the engine in order to accomidate the size of the TAV. What is the best thing to use to raise the engine? Also what are quick fixes I really want to get this beast rolling for the weekend.

Also a note on my TAV as I said it is a cheap chinese knock off. The spacer that goes behind the first plate (belt pulley) that goes on the engine shaft itself does not fit (I am assuming this is where it goes) no instructions and this is my first experience with small engines. I got some washers that will work, is that ok to do that? or should I find a properly machined spacer?

Also if anyone could direct me to a photo of a heald with a predator and TAV2 I would appreciate it.

I found the right video that I could not last night and yes that was an incorrect spacer that goes on the shaft out of the engine and behind the first piece of the TAV. I have a handful of washers to use, is that going to cause a problem as a short term fix?