Search results

1. daverascal

Rupp Roadster 2

Complete restomod, new tires, spokes,grips ,foot pegs,seat, kill switch, tail light. The old parts were either rechromed or painted. Everything was stripped to bear metal and started over. Engine is an hs50 with lighting coil but lights do not work. Paint is a green mettalic from the 60's with 3...
  2. daverascal

hs 40 cover

does anyone have a clutch side engine cover for a hs40 with only one fill hole? The one I have has 2 holes one in front the other in back. Thanks dave
  3. daverascal

depart carb parts

Started on the black widow. Everything was good until I opened the carb. Need the top part of the carb where the filter is located. The filter slides over the threads and a cap holds everything in place. The threads are gone ugh. Rest of the carb looked ok. Thanks dave
  4. daverascal

tail light lens

does anybody have a tail light lens for a rupp roadster laying around?
  5. daverascal

our entry for 2015 OldMiniBikes Rupp Vintage Class

Rupp Black Widow
  6. daverascal

chrome issue

Guys, Just finished my first rupp roadster turned out pretty good. But I have a problem. I used chrome masters out of nashville to rechrome everything and they did an awesome job, but they do not do plastic. So I need to find a place to have the head light buckets chromed. Found a place here...
  7. daverascal

Help

Hi guys new to the site. My name is Dave and I have a mini bike collecting problem. I bought a 70 Rupp roaster to restore for my Granddaughter in August, since then I have bought another 70 roadster, two roadster II's and a blackwidow. I got up at 4:30am this morning drove 5 hours each way to...
  8. daverascal

hs40

Im looking for hs 40 parts or one that needs rebuilt. Cant seem to stop buying old rupp roadsters. Bought a roller last night.
  9. daverascal

sprockets

Does anyone know if there is a company that makes aluminum rear sprockets for a Rupp roadster or roadster II? Seems to me it could really clean up the look on the rear wheel area. Dave
  10. daverascal

need clutch

I'm looking for a clutch for a 1970 Rupp Roadster. Thanks Dave
  11. daverascal

sheet metal

Guys, Got a question not sure if this is the right place to ask. I found myself with both fenders and a gas tank for a 1970 Rupp Roadster.. All are in very good shape. I was thinking about selling all as a kit. I plan on soda blasting the tank and fenders, clean out the tank and seal it. Then...
  12. daverascal

mini bike/bicycle show

Has anyone been to this show? Kinda a drive for me just wondered if the swap meet was worth going to. Dave Holy crap forgot to put where "Versailles Indiana" Sept 22nd
  13. daverascal

Black widow parts

I just picked up a Black widow, need a couple of parts. The original engine was replaced with a HS40 but has the wrong shroud. So I would like to find the correct shroud if possible. The plan is to take it back to stock or maybe a little nicer if possible. Also the kill switch doesn't look...