Search results

1. F

taco 22

this is great news this is really great news glad i was wrong and that they are around I didnt know you could order from taco joe thank you for setting me straight
  2. F

tire sizes Azusa Mini bike kit

thank you That is good news i didnt know you could order from taco joe how fast does he ship and does he take paypal this rocks
  3. F

taco mini bikes google lists there web site as being possibly hacked the website does not work right I might be wrong about them being shut down but i thought i read somewhere they went out of buisness do to supply and demand. I hope I'm wrong great mini bike company from what i read about them.
  4. F

taco 22

me and my son are thinking about the taco22 as a possible mini bike build also but the only place i can find this bike is (gokartsusa). Google lists the tacominibikes.com as being possibly hacked and gokartsusa.com doesnt have a good rep on some websites just wondering if anybody here had any...
  5. F

thank you every one for your replys If we do go with the azusa kit we will be going with the 6" kit, but now my son has just fell in love with the taco 22. has anybody had good luck with gokartusa i just here bad plus since the taco uses scrub brakes does wear through tire s like crazy. (Is the...
  6. F

I like the taco 22 but the company went out of buisness again and I can only find it at (gokartusa) they want 375.00 for just frame and fork plus I dont here good things about gokartusa does any one else sell them. You can get Azusa kit for 375.00 shipped (I know the drum brakes suck) so i...
  7. F

Me and my son are building a azusa mini bike kit for a father son project. We like the look of the 5" kit but are undesided and also considering the 6" kit we just dont know the pros and cons are on both of the kits. are small wheels better or are larger wheels better i think the 5" wheels give...