Search results

1. 2fast4you

301 cc predator

are they worth it and do they have as many aftermarket mods as the 212cc? thanks in advance
  2. 2fast4you

chain help..

well over the past few weeks of riding it seems my chain keeps getting looser and looser and really banging on the chain guard and some times hear like a popping sound.. the chain tensioner is far as it will go and still dont seem to make a difference compare to my buddies bike so im guessing...
  3. 2fast4you

sick of the doodlebug foot pegs...

these things are just dangerous on take off sick of them folding back on me every time i ride and theres really not much room. sooo i was thinking of getting some clamp on motorcycle foot pegs has anybody done this before if so got pics?
  4. 2fast4you

aftermarket exhaust issue

After putting a aftermarket header on where am i suppose to put the throttle return spring since it was hooked to the stock muffler shield?? Its a 212 predator motor btw
  5. 2fast4you

oil question

just want to start out by saying what up to everyone im new to this forum seems like alot of good info on here.. but one thing i cant find is on oil so basicly my question is what kind of oil do you all use in your motors? i have the 212 predator.. thanks in advance