Search results

1. Z

Anyone? Hodaka 100cc Road Toad info?

some pictures Yes, when I was a teenager I had a 1972 Suzuki TS 90cc Trails. I remember the combat wombat. They were the crazy wild dirt bikes, jumpin hills and flyin in the air. I never got that crazy. There is a guy in Buffalo looking for Can Am bikes and parts. I sent him a reply by...
  2. Z

Hi, Yes, I had earlier. Signed on and found out they do not list parts for sale or wanted. Just whole bikes. something like that. I guess I'll just list a few items on ebay, and scrap the frame.
  3. Z

Hi, been awhile since I have been on. I built a nice "DUCK" minibike last year. Maybe someone can steer me in the right direction. I have found an old Hodaka 1975 ROAD TOAD 100cc. Roller, no engine. I don't know if this is too big here? Being not a minibike. But I know lots of Guys have...
  4. Z

Almost running! Nice Duck 3.5 Tec.

Yes "No Head Like Shovelhead". 75 FL, owned since 1981. Stripped down & straight pipes for 30 years. Now 95% original. Got the correct RWB stripes for the tanks. Still runs like a bear! Bendix carb, Blue Streak ignition car points.
  5. Z

Pics not quality, came from an older phone. I just realized? I should have painted the gas cap same blue!
  6. Z

Got a little farther. I am waiting on a friend who works with stainless steel to make a nice exhaust pipe. out back with a slash cut, like a Harley straight pipe. Made an aluminum chain guard, painted a matching 1/2 helmet. and cleared over the water decals from "MINI BIKE PAUL" Thanks Paul...
  7. Z

Yes, thanks. I am working on a stainless steel piece, so I can make a nice custom exhaust.
  8. Z

Thanks! All. Before I start searching Do they make and sell a small exhaust flange? to bolt on? Then I can weld to it.
  9. Z

Hi, I have not been around for a 1/2 year. But I finally put some paint on and re-upholstered the seat, new tires and a few do dads. I took some pictures to show it off. It is a Bird Duck, with 6 inch tires, scrub brake, 3.5 HP Tech. I just have to hook up kill button, route throttle, gas...
  10. Z

Vintage Carlisle Indian Head 4.10/3.35 - 6" Tire

Hello this tire is gone. Thanks for the interest
  11. Z

Vintage Carlisle Indian Head 4.10/3.35 - 6" Tire

Hello, have an old project on hold. Coldest February in Western New York since 1934. This Bird "Duck" Project had a Vintage Carlisle Indian Head 4.10/3.35 - 6" Tire on front. Took the tire off of the front. It had a rubber car style valve stem? And not a tube! Tubeless! The rear had a tube...
  12. Z

2 Rupp wasps for sale good buy alert!!

Never followed these currently, only in the 70's when I was a kid. Now with mini bike fever, I have been watching craigslist. This one looks too clean, to be older. $600 bucks. RUPP MINITRAIL WASP 50
  13. Z

When schilling a bid doesn't work

The reserve price was not met! So no one won the auction! All this did was show the price was not met?
  14. Z

1970's Rupp Trike Rare!

Hi, seen this on the Buffalo craigslist. this is the link. Don't know how to post a different way?? Way Cool! Way amount of money too! 1975 Rupp Centaur 3-Wheel Trike
  15. Z

A Compilation of Stuff

Yes, 72 RV Suzuki, but I bought just the roller frame. Welded a cradle for the 5 hp engine. cut the seat in half, painted it. Thats a Kawasaki Z1R side cover on it. And used Kawasaki H1 500 foot pegs. Pretty cool. everyone always liked it. Should of used a torq converter, but the centrifcal...
  16. Z

A Compilation of Stuff

This was a mix of parts, not too much of a guess, but I built this in 1998. Of course it's a 5 hp Tec.
  17. Z

The WTF picture thread

Yea! I remember using a dime! 10 cents :laugh:
  18. Z

New "Old Guy" With a Bird "DUCK"

What a coincidense? I know a guy from the local dragstrip. I seen this mini in early August. Took this picture. Then I buy one almost the same. Now I see how they are all a little different, built for different stores. Or whatever. Here is this picture in front of a 1968 Dart GS street /...
  19. Z

Thanks for all the pictures and replies! Yes it is the original yellow, with the fender stipes. 6 inch wheels. Yes it is a goodyear rear, BUT unfortunattly, it has a worn grove from someone breaking off the scuff brake and used it. with the bracket. Was the oem rear sprocket welded right to the...
  20. Z

Thanks Rocco! That helps me. I can find an old snow blower cheap that runs for a start. Most small Ariens have the 5 hp tecumseh. Nice engines in your photos.