Almost running! Nice Duck 3.5 Tec.

Hi, I have not been around for a 1/2 year. But I finally put some paint on and re-upholstered the seat, new tires and a few do dads.
I took some pictures to show it off.
It is a Bird Duck, with 6 inch tires, scrub brake, 3.5 HP Tech.
I just have to hook up kill button, route throttle, gas line, and an exhaust.
I am looking for a flange to bolt up to exhaust the 2 - 1/4" bolt holes. Don't want to use the NPT thread, Going to make a cool stainless steel straight pipe with a slash cut like Harleys pipes.
Check out the pics. I hope they work.
Marty the old timer 57 yrs old. It's for my grand daughter. mini 2.jpg mini 1.jpg mini 3.jpg

Got a little farther. I am waiting on a friend who works with stainless steel to make a nice exhaust pipe.
out back with a slash cut, like a Harley straight pipe. Made an aluminum chain guard, painted a matching 1/2 helmet. and cleared over the water decals from "MINI BIKE PAUL" Thanks Paul! Cool items for restorations! mini parts clear (1).jpg photo (1).JPG photo (2).JPG

Yes "No Head Like Shovelhead". 75 FL, owned since 1981. Stripped down & straight pipes for 30 years. Now 95% original.
Got the correct RWB stripes for the tanks. Still runs like a bear! Bendix carb, Blue Streak ignition car points. FLH 4.jpg flh-1.jpg flh-2.jpg