Search results

1. R

Super Bronc VT10

Wow! This is overwhelming.... I will dig into it Saturday or the following week.
  2. R

Super Bronc VT10

Thanks a million for the help guys. Chris the video was very helpful in removing the flywheel. I used an impact driver to remove the lug nut then a puller to remove the flywheel. I left the nut on a little bit while removing the flywheel with the puller to prevent it from flying across the...
  3. R

Show us your Super Bronc's Or Heald products

I picked this up two years ago. I believe it is a VT-10
  4. R

HM 100 Carburetor Issues

I had similar problems with mine. I searched for a new carb on ebay and a few other websites. I found a few but decided to tear mine apart and watch a few youtube videos on how to clean a carburetor as most of this is still fairly new to me. I cleaned all of the gunk out of it and reassembled...
  5. R

Super Bronc VT10

Well, it's been over a year since I have been able to get on this website and work on my Super Bronc. Pretty pathetic, needless to say... However, I do have a good excuse: We had twins and it has been crazy busy! I am just now getting back on my feet. So, I removed the blower housing by...
  6. R

Super Bronc VT10

Thanks Chris. That is very helpful. I am hoping to tear into it tomorrow to determine the extent of the damage.
  7. R

Super Bronc VT10

Well great! That's what I thought. Doc, it doesn't have the pull start, it has a key start. I appreciate the feedback. How much work is it to replace the ignition coil?
  8. R

Super Bronc VT10

So I did something really stupid the other day. The battery in my super bronc was dead so I purchased a new one and went to swap it out. Well I took the old one out, then the wife was getting impatient with me and yelled at me to come in and help put the kids to bed. I went in as a good...
  9. R

Still battling with Super Bronc

Thanks, I will give this a shot. If I wanted though, technically I could get a newer comet 30 series driver and it should work, right?
  10. R

I can't find the spacer available for a Comet 30 clutch. Did you actually see it available or listed on their site? Another question, so if I bought a newer Comet 30 series than I wouldn't need the spacer, right? Hopefully, I can find the spacer-much less expensive than a new driver. Thanks...
  11. R

Holy smokes!! That's it! Markus, you rock! Where did you find that info?
  12. R

Hey guys, I tried re-posting to my original thread but was denied. Here is the link: I replaced the driven pulley, axle and bearings with the help of Scott and Ron Kimball. Super cool guys and very helpful. Unfortunately, I am still having the same issue as before, the rear tire spins...
  13. R

Super Bronc help

Tomorrow or Tuesday I will mess with it and give Ron a call. Thanks for the help. I hope to get this back up and running again before the snow falls!
  14. R

Super Bronc help

Thanks guys. The belt was placed on correctly. I've placed a straight edge on the driver and driven and also shimmed it out more/less with washers but I think something is bent or offset. I will check the bolts on the jackshaft bracket and motor mount bolts, along with the bearings in the...
  15. R

Super Bronc help

Hey guys. I'm new here. I just entered into the following and obsession of Tote Gotes and Super Broncs. I purchased my first Tote gote and Super Bronc this summer. Both have been riding well until my belt tore up on my Super Bronc. I believe that I have a Super Bronc VT10. The motor is a...