Search results

1. S

Montgomery Wards Information

If I understand correctly the bearing presses into the plates? 1 bearing in the plate and one bearing in the swing arm? total 4 bearings. The gears what size are they-# of teeth. Thanks SCM
  2. S

There now it worked the above picture is of the bike SCM
  3. S

Tried posting a picture using Photobucket but it denies me??
  4. S

Hi I am new to the site and would like to find some information on a Montgomery Wards Mini-Bike. I purchased the mini at a swap meet with some parts missing if I could get some pictures as to how the rear swing arm attaches to the main frame any help would be appreciated. Thanks for now SCM
  5. S

New to the site, 1st Mini-Bike

Thank You for the picture. I kind of figured it was something like that. But it is always good to have something visual like I said this is the first one I have ever done. SCM
  6. S

I hope this helps can you tell me by the picture what I have it says Montgomery Ward If you can give me some idea what I am missing, I know the motor haha, but at the back end. Thanks for now SCM
  7. S

I am not sure if it is a Gilson? I looked all over the frame for some model # or make all I have to go by is the sticker on the front fender says Montgomery Ward. The swing arm part is tubular not a flat bar type. I am thinking there was a Jackshaft at one time because the gear is on the right...
  8. S

Hi guys I am new to this site. I acquired a Montgomery Wards Mini-Bike frame at a Snowmobile swap meet naturally it is missing some parts most of the mechanical stuff I can figure out where I am puzzled is it seems to have a swing arm but this is where I am missing some parts I think I have a...