Search results

1. Mnr81

H35 Side Popper 5 hp???

Hi Guys, I pulled this engine off an Ariens snowblower. I though it was pretty cool with the electric start so I cleaned it up and painted it. I had a hard time identifying it bc I couldn't find any numbers...but I've heard from a reliable source that it's a H35 Side Popper??? Can anyone...
  2. Mnr81

Brake System Setup Questions and Input Please

Hey Ya'll~ Rookie Marc here with a couple brake, seat and suspension questions. I've searched the old posts and many of the topics were very helpful, but a few questions still remain. After ordering 6" Astro wheel setup and Hilliard 3/4" 12t clutch and 60 t sprocket, Im still a little...
  3. Mnr81

70's Efenel Grand Prix

Hello again, I began this project with old Grand Prix frame with front tire and shocks. Put old tecumseh 5 hp from ariens snowblower. Ordered basic parts today: 6" Astro wheel kit with 60 t sprocket, Hilliard 3/4" 12t clutch with 35 chain. Throttle and cable kit, rear axle, etc. what type of...
  4. Mnr81

Seat need for Grand Prix

I have a 70's Grand Prix frame that I'm putting 5 hp tecumseh. It originally had full suspension, and I'm looking for a seat and rear shocks or alternate ideas. Thanks!
  5. Mnr81

Any experts out there know what this is???

Hi I'm Marc and posted on here last night for the first time. Thanks for the warm welcome and advice...glad to be a part of the group! Anyhow, does anyone know the make of this frame? Picked it up for 10 bucks it was blue with a Grand Prix sticker on front. Came with front springs and 6" tire.
  6. Mnr81

New to the Group. Vintage minibike project started.

Greetings Im glad to be a part of this group, Im fairly new to this. I do have some mechanical knowledge, but many questions arise in this complete restore. I picked up a frame from a neighbor for 10 bucks. It's a Grand Prix I think early 70's. I took a Tecumseh 5 horse off an ariens...