Search results

1. M

Golden pinto

Original Golden pinto $250 needs very few pieces original chain needs a grip,clutch cover, not running, plenty of compression needs a foot peg cover also rear tire is shot In NW Arkansas close to Fayetteville Would be a great machine to have
  2. M

Mini Bike Mania Lucedale Mississippi April 13-15

a great facility for sure, and really a good time.. Tom has always worked hard to make this happen.. i had a blast when i was there, truly everybody has a passion for the mini bike scene. and you can just cruise the track, or really mix it up.. if you have a chance GO!
  3. M

Sensation chopper

very nice any way to take it for a spin?
  4. M

what is this

my friend now has this what might it be thanks in advance
  5. M

AZ Mini Bike Riderz

awesome great to see people getting out especially gopeds and mini bikes thanks
  6. M

Happy Birthday Chipper!

Angelo, I hope you have a great day
  7. M

Hello all....

Hello, and welcome back now post a few pics
  8. M

noob from arkansas

what part of AR are you located at?
  9. M

Deep South MinI Bike Mania

need to add a geezer class a real blast for sure, and a few got personal with the red dirt, leaked a bit. but that's the chance we take
  10. M

Happy 4th

Thanks to the Vets, remember Freedom wasn't free Happy 4th to all and God bless the U S A thanks, Tom
  11. M

It can be done!

terrific, i will see what would be required here. now the value of a titled mini bike will skyrocket.
  12. M

Gas has changed, not sure what happened but..............

im told by my local vp fuel distribution guy, that pump gas is made from close to 100 compounds or so. we get summer and winter blends. and we have a choice of: ethanol or ether based fuels, which are oxygenated fuels. the ether based fuel seems more corrosive after long term storage on carb...
  13. M

Spring Fling 2016 April 29 thru May 1st. Deep South Speedway

ima, thinking i spotted buck doing laps on it around 4:00 am he had his bike light on it
  14. M

tire prep on the 3 wheel terror
  15. M

heading south see everybody this afternoon
  16. M

I'm still packed and ready to head south thanks to ALL who have stepped up again, to make this happen
  17. M

Forks- Chrome vs. Powdercoat

if you call, most likely you will get a high estimate the shop needs to see it to give a accurate estimate a shop close to me is out in the country, and he has a fair price for chrome however his shop is a high quality, show winning shop, so you will pay some cash Whitworx Chrome Plating...
  18. M

#40 Stainless Steel Roller Chain

AJF has it correct, looks great, and polish-able to an extent would be great on a show bike. it would be great to have other than a 10t clutch and a quality #40 chain