Mini Bike Mania Lucedale Mississippi April 13-15

It's on Guys and Gals , another episode of Mini Bike Mania !! The best flat track riding and racing there is , drag racing too ! George County Raceway Park in Lucedale Mississippi . Cost is $20 per head for the entire event and pit pass to Race Saturday night under the Lights along with Kart , Lawnmower and Mini Winged cars , We are welcome to the Track Friday April 13th at noon , we'll ride and race non-stop till Midnight ( or longer ) then do it again all day Saturday until the pits close for all the Sat Night races , We will run races during the Saturday Night Race schedule . BUT WAIT , that's not all , after scheduled races are over the lights stay on and we ride again till Midnight !! , Sunday we are welcome to ride and race more until everyone decides to pack up and head home . Camping on site is included , Tents , Campers , RV's or sleep in your truck:laugh:, There are no hook-ups but there is water on site , They have a concession stand and nice air conditioned bath rooms that are open the entire time for our use . Convenience store located directly across the street as well as a Hotel and there are a few other Hotels a couple miles away in town . We've been going here for a few years now and let me tell you , if you want to ride this is the place :thumbsup: Folks come from all over to this Mini Bike Event and it keeps growing and growing , there are going to be a bunch of racers coming from Texas this year as well T.O.M.B. ( Texas Outlaw Mini Bikes ) , If I've left out anything or if you need more info contact me or Buckeye !

When Angelo gets the trike running he will understand. And when the others cant make the turns as fast as him they will all start looking for trikes.

A bunch of lame ass mini bikers here !! If your gonna build a bike then come down south and race that thing . We know the northern guys are scared but maybe they’ll get over it and come race .

I'm staying up north. You guys skeer me. If i came down i would leave a week early and do alot of site seeing and stop by for the day with you guys but not this year.

a great facility for sure, and really a good time..
Tom has always worked hard to make this happen..
i had a blast when i was there, truly everybody has a passion for the mini bike scene.
and you can just cruise the track, or really mix it up..
if you have a chance GO!