Search results

1. D

Flathead Parts: Looking 4 Flathead Briggs Mikuni Intake, 3 Stage header & BilletRod

I am about to start this new build and I have a mikuni 24mm for it but I don't have an intake for it. If you have one that is pretty cheap, reply or inbox me and let me know prices. I also need a 3 stage header as well as a std length billet rod. If you have a used billet flywheel for a flathead...
  2. D

Looking 4 5hp Flathead Briggs Mikuni Intake

I am about to start this new build and I have a mikuni 24mm for it but I don't have an intake for it. If you have one that is pretty cheap, reply or inbox me and let me know prices. Thanks in advance.
  3. D

Looking For A Billet Connecting Rod For GX160

I need a billet rod for my 160. Hopefully for a pretty cheap price. Rod can be used. But not all scratched up and mangled. Thanks.
  4. D

71' Rupp Roadster Break Arm

Looking for the break arm and the bolt, and Rupp torque converter cover.
  5. D

Im looking for a long intake adapter for a 24mm mikuni, It's going on a gx160.

I am looking for a Long intake adapter, one that is cheaper than the one on the website. They are $40 on the site. Im looking to pay at least $25-30 shipped. If you in michigan/detroit area that will be a plus! Thanks, Look forward to hearing something from someone.
  6. D

What is everyone working on?

I'm eager to see some projects. Post pics of your winter projects? These are mine Below. Fox Mini Bike and a GX160
  7. D

Looking for these 2 parts

Looking for a complete live axel kit 1" shaft. Kit must be complete. Also I am looking for a keyed crankshaft for my Honda GX270. The motor I have in the box has a tapered shaft set up for a pump motor. If you have either of these and you live in the michigan area we can negotiate a price if you...
  8. D

Looking for a cheap billet flywheel

Anyone have a Billet flywheel they've used and is getting rid of?? Im in need of one.
  9. D

Who mills and ports heads in Detroit for pretty cheap?

I am starting a few projects this winter and I can't do the work myself, looking for someone that can mill and port small engine heads pretty cheap.
  10. D

Im trying to build a pretty sick briggs

I am going to take it apart and get the head milled and port the intake and exhaust ports. Then change the cam haven't thought of which cam yet. Gonna also put a billet connecting rod in it and change the springs. Haven't decided what springs yet either. I would like to see if some things for...