Search results

1. N

Coleman CT200U Mini Bike Header

Performance, though it will be nice to get the exhaust out the back of the bike instead of blowing on my leg.
  2. N

Yeah i see what your saying. Though the muffler could always be flipped to go sideways under the seat. I'll have to ride it and see, but thanks for the heads up.
  3. N

IDK, the stock muffler was just as far out to the side or further than this header pipe and it exited right at your calf, your pants stunk like exhaust after riding the bike for just a few minutes. This set up is slightly inboard of the seat frame and exits at the back, I don't think it can be...
  4. N

I did a google search on the 45 like you mentinoed, it would be a 45 degree street elbow. Amazon has a few steel ones for $10 or less, definitely looks cleaner than the two pieces I used. Eaton Aeroquip 2088-12-12S Steel Pipe Fitting, 45 Degree Elbow, 3/4" NPT Male x 3/4" NPT Female: Industrial...
  5. N

Yup, nothing special needed. These have engines that are more like the GX200 than the HF Predator.
  6. N

If you buy it the same kit from OldMiniBikes Warehouse the header and muffler should be good to go. The only thing that would make it fit different is if you used a different pipe nipple length or turned the elbow too much one way or the other. If the store you go to has a smaller pipe nipple, maybe 1"...
  7. N

I don't have the receipt or the bags they came in, threw them out earlier today. But if you go to the plumbing section of the store they have the fittings sorted by size. You need a 3/4 Black Pipe 45 deg elbow, and a 1-1/2 long 3/4 nipple. Pretty common items. Hope that helps.
  8. N

You too. I realized later today I forgot to ask you about the 8 degree timing key, I meant to pick one up.
  9. N

Thanks again, the elbow suggestion was perfect. I don't think it could have worked out much better.
  10. N

Thanks to OldMiniBikes Warehouse for the help in picking out a header that would work for the mini bike. I stopped by their store today to try and figure out a header that would fit the coleman bike, the BPHM header with screw in muffler was the closest fit. Though the muffler hit the back area of the...