Search results

1. A

Bonanza steering issue

Thanks for all the tips guys!! I'm Gona disassemble the front forks soon, and just see how bad it is...
  2. A

Found my childhood mini bike!! what is it exactly?

Predator stage 1 kit filter and exhaust. Clutch brake system. Cables. New throttle assembly. New clutch. And the high tensile chain. And a few other little things like colored fuel lines lol..
  3. A

Bonanza steering issue

Apparently this is a bonanza scout mb250 that I have, and the steering shaft in the forks seem to have a little wobble in them. Feels worn out, and will also slightly bind when turning. I was wondering, does the shaft have bushings or something that can be replaced?
  4. A

That's good to hear, i didnt want to do any cutting if i didnt have to. ive ordered alot of parts off this site so far lol, we'll see how the motor fits once they come in. main thing i was concerned about is how tall it is, and the location of the gas cap. Measurements show it will fit, but the...
  5. A

i will be using a clutch brake, i am looking to purchase one off here shortly. And i may keep the Tecumseh and rebuild it. it runs great, but needs a carb kit, or new carb. it leaks. According to the serial number, i believe it is a 4.0hp. so it may not be the original. I am going to use...
  6. A

10yrs ago we sold my mini bike cause it was hardly ridden. I thought it was time to sell. Ever since then i was regretting selling it, and have been checking Craigslist often, hoping to spot it for sale again...No luck :sad: But just a few weeks ago my dad spotted it at an auto swap meet, guys...
  7. A

How to post pictures (Test Area)

one more...i hope.
  8. A

test 5......
  9. A

.....test 4 :glare:
  10. A

test 3...need to get up my post count so i can post pictures. dang spam monitoring... sucks
  11. A

My New Ride

:thumbsup:
  12. A

60 Kawasaki mini bikes for sale on Ebay $37,500

i'd hate to pay for shipping...
  13. A

Ready for a little snow....

snow sucks