Search results

1. teetheboss

1972 grand series saber lil indian for sale

Hello, i have this rare 1972 lil indian saber for sale for more info you can email me minibikemaniac@gmail.com
  2. teetheboss

slick drag tire

I decided to put my slick drag tire on my lil indian. Dose it look okay?
  3. teetheboss

stock 6.5 hp honda clone to a modified 6.5 hp honda clone

I put some aftermarket parts in to my 6.5 honda clone motor. Comment on what els you think i should do to the motor Exhaust Before:stock greyhound exhaust Now: aftermarket custom header Air filter Before: stock greyhound air filter Now...
  4. teetheboss

aftermaker air filter

Aftermaket air filter for my 6.5 hp honda clone
  5. teetheboss

custom shocks

Old picture but thought i post it Custom shocks
  6. teetheboss

can some one tell me how much this lil indian sabre is worth

Yes in 1971 they moved them about a inch 1/2 closer
  7. teetheboss

(1971 grand series sabre lil indian mini bike restored) before and after pics

I have a restored 1971 grand series sabre lil indian that has ben restored with mods and brand new parts. Comment what you think about the restored modified bike. Mods: °slick wide drag tire °removed governor °High performance racing spark plug °Aftermaket air intake with adapter...
  8. teetheboss

Yes there is. the only reson i had to sprockets is because i had the wheel brakes and yeah were not able to fit on the left side for some reason so i put aanother sprocket on the right side along with the brake drum bolted on to it
  9. teetheboss

does a aftermaket air filter give the motor more power?

I purchased a aftermaket air filter for my 6.5 hp honda clone the guy at the mini bike store said it will give you more power enough to ware you can notice it, Can some one tell me if it can or if it cant i need more opinions. Thank you
  10. teetheboss

I have this rare grand series 1971 lil indian mini bike can some one please tell me how much this would be worth
  11. teetheboss

Can stale gas cause this situation...

I had the same problem on my mini bike all i had to do was clean the carburetor put new gas in and change the spark plug try that out and see what happens