Search results

1. D

Mods/conversions for maxtorque clutch

I have a genuine maxtorque ss clutch. Yes, I know they are crappy and worthless and there are better clutches out there which I would buy if I could afford them. So now that we've gone over that, I hope it will eliminate all the useless replies telling me to junk it or flaming me for asking for...
  2. D

Plastic intake spacer and gaskets from 79cc/99cc Predator

I have a 79cc Predator (this is going on a bicycle), and I want to use a 19mm mikuni carb. I have the carb and a manifold, but the manifold is too wide at the intake end (either end, actually but different bolt patterns on the carb end), to fit flush against the intake port due to the fact that...
  3. D

electrical question for predator engine

I have a 79cc predator engine, and I'm looking for a way to get generator power directly from the engine. My goal is to power a 12v electrical system (headlight, tail light, brake light and battery), in the simplest way possible. I know that if I attempt to hook an accessory wire directly to the...
  4. D

Greetings from Florida

I don't own a minibike, but I'm working on a small engine project and I just came here for a little advice. I apologize in advance if anyone is offended by that. I just thought people here would be familiar with many types of small engines and I'd have s pretty good chance of finding the answer...