Search results

1. V

Wtv tecumseh big block throttle

Wanted tecumseh bigblock throttle assembly all needed parts. Nos, used ,reproduction.
  2. V

Wtb charger seat

Want to buy ccs charger original seat.
  3. V

Mikuni fake vm22 fuel overflow question.

On a stock carb I can pretty much tilt the bike upside down and fuel stays in the carb. I upgraded to a vm22 and when I unload the bike out my truck gas comes pouring out. Float adjustment or nature of the Chinese beast.
  4. V

Stock 212 pushrod strength?

Anyone have any problems with the stock pushrods. What is there breaking point. And when to upgrade to chromoly.
  5. V

Wtb motovox mbx 10 11 black seat

Need an all black morovox seat .no rips.
  6. V

want to buy manco wheel sprocket spacers

wanted manco wheel sprocket spacers need a few of em. 6 bolt pattern.
  7. V

Free tires 6 inch pickup only

4 doodlebug metric tires for 6 inch wheels one 15x6-6 and one 13x6.5-6 the non db tires are new. Pickup only edison or southboundbrook nj.
  8. V

Whats this powerdyne supposed to look like

Picked up a powerdyne what model is it and what is it supposed to look like.
  9. V

Tip,Cheap bends for exhaust tubing.

Harbor freight item 97145 motorcycle wheel chock cheap pipe to cut apart for custom exhausts.
  10. V

Nos hs40 what year.

Just picked this guy up for my modded arco chopper project. What year is it.
  11. V

2 frames fox and sears

I have 2 frames a fox and sears. Just frames nothing else build cut apart or restore. 25bucks a frame pickup only nj.
  12. V

B&s engines nj

I know nothing about these engines they came on bikes i bought and im not a briggs man. Not siezed for parts or restore. The tan one qill definitly run with a little love got it from my boss and he pulled it off some sort of equipment long ago. I also have another that comes with these not...
  13. V

Honda gx160

Got this engine on a bonanza i picked up. Not the engine for the bike. The govner arm was disconected and moved out of the way but its still there. The engine runs. 40bucks Pickup nj.
  14. V

6 Doodlebug engines pickup only nj

I have 6 doodlebug engines i know 3 run. One has no compression, the other 2 i never tried to get started. 100bucks for six engines pickup only new jersey.
  15. V

Needed arco disk caliper

Needed orignal rear disk brake caliper to fit arco bike.
  16. V

Just picked these up yesterday.

Arco orignal paint non original engine but original rims and tires probebly grips too. Bonanza needs some work got both of em running and test driving.
  17. V

Old style seat mod.

Converted my trail use newer style doodlebug to the older flat seat. If you have a welder and a toarch or map gas/propane toarch its not hard takes an hour. The bent seat looks cool but hurt my ass on long rides. Cut the weld at the rear frame mountswhere they go verticle at the back hoop, if...
  18. V

What are they gokart edition

Black one looks homemade. What are they.
  19. V

Lets see your must butchered up engine plates.

Just got this one
  20. V

wtb doodle bug rear rim

wtb doodlebug rear rim with disk brake. not a drum brake rim.