Search results

1. J

Montgomery Wards Trike for sale. $650 Greeley, CO

It is sold. Thanks for the replies. Can't figure out how to change my thread title to say that. JBM
  2. J

Didn't have much interest locally since last Fall. So, it will be in the same running order on at a no reserve auction March 13, 2016 in Oshkosh, NE. smokeysuaction.com if you need time, location, etc. JBM
  3. J

BTT... add or best offer.... JBM There was some confusion on this line in my ad: "I have been running it on straight gas mixed with no ethanol." Key word being "mixed". What I meant by that was the gas used for mixing with the oil was "straight" gas with no ethanol. Kind of a hard...
  4. J

Not positive on the year, but by the label I would say 1974. This is is nice one in running condition. The seat is not broken out, but needs a new cover. 295 Kohler with an HR model Tillotson carb. I have an extra rebuild kit for it. I have been running it on straight gas mixed with no...
  5. J

Montgomery Ward Mini Trike

Thanks. Took the carb off and it is an HR78A. Not really finding that specific model when looking for rebuild kits, but seems all the HR parts numbers are the same? The only thing that I can't figure out is the inlet mechanism. It has the little rocker arm with the spring in the center. Does...
  6. J

Montgomery Ward Mini Trike

Picked this up just last weekend. It has a Kohler K2951T motor and pops and runs with a prime. Continues to run with a little squirt of mix, but won't go on its own. I have only taken off the fuel lines and the "bowl" of the carb and the idle inlet. The bottom line had the ethanol globs and...