Search results

1. HolyFrijole

High End Mini Chopper parts

Parts from an abandoned project: Aluminum springer front end, 36" from axle to top triple tree. I have $450.00 in it + whatever the shipping was. 16" Web billet aluminum wheel with 2.50X16 motorcycle tire 5/8 bearings. I have $450.00 in it + whatever the shipping was. 10" Aluminum wheel...
  2. HolyFrijole

Not completely off topic!

Has everyone seen Germany's Beer Crete Racers, they are Germany's answer to our Bar Stool Racers. I have 30 to 50 pictures of them. They are most like shifter karts one lung motorcycle engines.
  3. HolyFrijole

Just Sick

Just missed a old style DB30 for 50 bucks in B'ham , guess I will keep trolling Craigs list.
  4. HolyFrijole

Not a Mini Bike but something I am building.

I know this is a Mini Bike forum but this is kind of a 4 wheel Mini Bike. Have to decide what engine setup before I build the top part and I am going to use a 14 1/2 " round stool cushion with the UA elephant logo on it and paint the frame crimson red. also will run the steering shaft...
  5. HolyFrijole

Could you ride this on the street?

As far as I know most police would not and can not stop you from riding a lawn mower on the street. How about this with a rotary mower mounted just off the ground behind it.
  6. HolyFrijole

I didn't think it possible !

I didn't think it was possible to make a mini bike without a tubing bender that would look worth a crap. I was searching the web and came across this very tastefully done bike, what a great job of building a mini bike without a bender. Anyone know this builder? My hats off to them, what an...
  7. HolyFrijole

We Have Great Places to ride here in Alabama

Many trails! Great maintained trails! Great Scenery ! So let her rip!
  8. HolyFrijole

Getting Ahead of Myself

While working on "Small Project" my compact traditional mini bike I got to thinking what I would like to build in a modern mini bike design so here is a peek at my next project, like the title said getting ahead of myself. Tell me what you think of it. 29" wheelbase 41" overall length
  9. HolyFrijole

Enginetics brake system for sale

New Enginetics brake system for sale. This could be used on a minibike but I hope someone with a vintage kart gets these, this is a great find for a person with a Margay kart, these are the correct parts, all brand new never even mounted. I don't have my Margay kart any more and don't need...
  10. HolyFrijole

4" Straight Air Filter Cleaner, K&N Style

4" Straight Air Filter Cleaner, K&N Style with Tecumseh adaptor but you can adapt it to other engines. Hole in adaptor is 1 1/2" center, mounting holes 1 7/8" on center. I adapted one of these to my 79cc engine making a plate to go behind the Tecumseh adapter. $25.00 free shipping to any 48...
  11. HolyFrijole

Hey Guy's I need help.

I thought I had one of these ,pictured below, so I was going to use it. It was not my first choice but I thought since I already had it I would go with it. I have a build going under small project and I have 5" Azusa Tri Star wheels and what I wanted was just a flat 60 tooth sprocket with 3...
  12. HolyFrijole

How can we do this with a Mini Bike???

Any ideas?:laugh:
  13. HolyFrijole

Newbie Question?

Looked around a bit, signed up, made an avatar and started a build thread. I noticed there are members marked supporting members, some members have signatures so here is my questions. How do I support the forum and how do I make a signature? Thanks Will...
  14. HolyFrijole

Which is better Hemi or Non Hemi Predator

Before everyone saids "OH IT'S A HEMI IT HAS TO BE BETTER" really! Do you own both ? What are you judging this on, are there real advantages that one has over the other. This is a serious question and I know there is probably someone out there that is well versed on these engines and who knows...
  15. HolyFrijole

Small Project

I bought a 79cc Predator to build a small lil Indian size bike. Today I made an adapter to fit a flange and K&N style filter I had. It was a small project but a lot of trouble for such a small thing. Next is adapting the 3/4" two chain clutch to the 16mm shaft, oh boy!