Hey Guy's I need help.

I thought I had one of these ,pictured below, so I was going to use it. It was not my first choice but I thought since I already had it I would go with it.
I have a build going under small project and I have 5" Azusa Tri Star wheels and what I wanted was just a flat 60 tooth sprocket with 3 holes that would bolt to the wheel with the proper spacer of course. I can't seem to find a sprocket to do that!!! This sprocket below with the internal brake is all I can find.

AZ2217-ID-STORE-01.jpg

Azusa makes a spacer like this to mount a sprocket but I can't find a flat sprocket with a hole that fits the spacer and the three holes to mount it to the spacer, this seems kind of dumb to me. Why did Azusa even make this and not make sprockets to fit it?????

azulitespacer-240x240.jpg

This seems kind of .... :eek:ut:

Anyone know where I can get the proper sprocket or know of other set up's for this wheel ??? Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Pictures of your Azusa 5" wheel sprocket set up and where I can find the parts to do it would be nice.
Thanks William

Wow.... nothing, does no one use or like Azusa Tri-star wheels.
I guess I will get one of these and go with this set up as this seems the only option.:no:

AZ2217-ID-STORE-01.jpg

Try Old school mini bikes , they have some sprockets drilled for the Astro wheels so I would assume they also do for the tri-stars ??

markus

Azusa makes a spacer like this to mount a sprocket but I can't find a flat sprocket with a hole that fits the spacer and the three holes to mount it to the spacer, this seems kind of dumb to me. Why did Azusa even make this and not make sprockets to fit it?????

View attachment 77161

This seems kind of .... :eek:ut:

Anyone know where I can get the proper sprocket or know of other set up's for this wheel ??? Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Pictures of your Azusa 5" wheel sprocket set up and where I can find the parts to do it would be nice.
Thanks William
because that is for the plastic "azusalite" wheels. it just gives a flat area to mount the drum/sprocket you have posted up. That spacer on a standard tristar would most likely stick the sprocket too far out.

because that is for the plastic "azusalite" wheels. it just gives a flat area to mount the drum/sprocket you have posted up. That spacer on a standard tristar would most likely stick the sprocket too far out.
I would not use this with the drum sprocket because it would make it stick out too far on the Tri-star wheels I agree with you on that. You do clear up what it was made for, the 4" and 5" Azusalite are recessed and need these to mount the drum sprocket, that answers that.
It is a shame no one makes a flat sprocket to fit it, it would make a clean setup on the Tri-star if you were using a scrub brake or a clutch mounted band brake.
Thank you Markus for telling me what this spacer was for, it was driving me crazy that they made this nice spacer and no flat sprockets to fit it.
I guess if I wanted to use it like that I would have to take a blank sprocket and machine to fit.