Search results

1. B

Peerless 100 differentials??

Can anyone help with picking a diff?? I have a obsolete 100 068 and was looking to buy the 066 and now cant find one. I have the 3/4 dia, 150 torque 400 weight. There are others out there but with different numbers? Would they all work the same? I'm just looking to use my current shafts and swap...
  2. B

Axle/shaft help?

I'm looking for some advice to see if anyone can see if anything can be done? I get around in a mobility scooter. Not anything new. Electrics and motor still good so I continue to use it. Past couple months the shaft that the wheel is on just became loose/wobbly. Had someone try tightening the...
  3. B

Peerless Dif/axle or parts

Looking for Parts or the whole assembly from peerless. Current axle from around '92-'93? Any condition welcome. Any info would be great.. part number is peerless 100-068 1175 3747
  4. B

Mobility scooter help

Hello. I was directed here to see if something can be done. I get around in a Lark rear wheel drive scooter from waaaay back 1992. Electrics, knock on wood are still working. Thing I'm looking to do is the differential axle. (pictured) I dont feel its slipping but when I make turns you get one...