Search results

1. S

Manco big cat! (help me)

hey guys i have a manco big cat! i love the bike but iv hit a parts locating roadblock. specifically in the area of bearings. I have been un successfull in locating the bearings that go in the neck of these bikes! Does anyone happen to know the number. I cant wait to ride it again! Also i am...
  2. S

looking for first vintage bike

hey everyone. iv been into mini bikes for a little over a year now and its time for a sweet vintage bike. im most looking for the following: harrison wildcat, pack mule, ruttman spyder.
  3. S

chinese comet tav2

hey everyone. i have a hemi pred on my baja mb200. i purchased a chinese tav2 torque a verter. but i cant get the engine anywhere near govener and cant seem to get any faster than 43mph. i know a tc will only spin so fast but the comet tav2 on the same bike with me on it breaks 55mph. how do i...
  4. S

Sears roper (need help restoring)

Hey everyone i picked up a sears roper today. Its in pretty good condition but is missing a few parts like the gas tank and original seat along with the rear grab bar. Does run and ride and cant wait to get it lookin fine again!
  5. S

Sears roper parts needed

Hey everyone i just got a sears roper and i need some parts for the ole girl. -Original seat -Gas tank -Rear grab bar And if possible the clutch cover Thanks guys. Feel free to reply here or call/txt me at 1269-804-5076 Thanks, ryan
  6. S

10in wheels

Hey everyone im looking for a set of 10in rims. As far as i know they only come on the x-12 through x-19 super pocket bike seris pocket bikes. Thanks!
  7. S

any powdercoating in michigan

Is there anyone in west michigan who does powdercoating for the minis? Im currently setting up my powdercoating shop and need some stuff done so ill have to have it done. Thanks guys!!
  8. S

7/8in high rise handle bars needed

I need some high rise handle bars for a project but i cant for the life of me find some 7/8ths high rise bars. I just got new twist throttle and brake handles. Anyone selling some or know where i can get some???
  9. S

looking for parts! (puma)(baja heat)

Okay i have found some websites that have all the parts for a baja heat/warrior but i cant find anythinf thats for my puma bike. I have a few bearings in the front axle clunking so its time for some new ones. Where can i find them? Or are all the parts the same?
  10. S

Need a swing arm for my heathkit boonie

Im looking for a swing arm for my heathkit boonie. But id like to keep with the wider rear tire. Not a fan of bigger frame bikes with littlr wheels lol. Im not sure what other bike would have that swing arm than a hilltopper. Please let me know thanks!!
  11. S

honda gx160 build questions

Alrighty guys. I figured id tell you the story/ plans and you can just jump in as i go with comments and things im missing! Thanks in advance I got a gx160 tonight with extremely low compression. Took it all apart and noticed slight scoring on the cylinder walls and piston skirts. So iv...
  12. S

baja warrior fenders

Has anyone been able to find reproduced metal fenders for the baja warrior. Going to be doing custom paint and airbrush on my bike this winter and just want new parts
  13. S

10 horse in a heathkit boonie

Okay a while back i traded a guy a doodle bug i bought for 20 bucks for his heathkit boonie. And he gave me 30 bucks so i did alright. Got it home and the "it only needs carb work" was a lie because of very low compression in the 3.5 tecumseh. So i found a 10hp tecumseh from a buddy and am...
  14. S

Baja Heat shock oil change

Hey guys title says it all. My socks are becoming a little weak and iv been told changing the oil makes a world of difference. What oil should i use and how is it done?? Thanks!!
  15. S

Hello from wayland

Thanks to a friend of my fathers from 40 years ago i have officially caught the itch for mini biking. Few days ago i purched a baja heat mini bike and i really enjoy riding it. My old man and i spent a few hours this morning getting it ready for its first big ride. Rubbed out and waxed all the...