Search results

1. BAJARonnie27127

New guy from Nc

Welcome to OldMiniBikes, Im in hickory
  2. BAJARonnie27127

baja warrior issue please help

this is mine - the throttle cable but you said it didn't slip so your good there
  3. BAJARonnie27127

Hi

Welcome, what i like to do is find old motorcycle parts that most people will give ya and put them on my mini's. A example for foot pegs i did some rear boards of a vstar.
  4. BAJARonnie27127

My 1st Mini build

Ok so I realized my stock kill switch was to short was just gonna rewire it longer but figured why not have fun with this and relocate it. This is what i can up with. Looking for some feed back on this.
  5. BAJARonnie27127

My first build, el bandito frame

Hey man i live right down the road from ya we should deff get up sometime I am mid build right now on a baja. I always have spare parts and stuff, its always nice to find a local guy who into building.
  6. BAJARonnie27127

Any events going on in Western NC/ or interested in attending one

I'm trying to get one together its still in the works and as far as rollers what ya got lol
  7. BAJARonnie27127

Baja project

Sell me the fake tank cover
  8. BAJARonnie27127

Well I'm not gonna lie about it lol. and come off on the price damn it. I need at least one more mini lol. and why dont we do a swap meet you have enough stuff to have one yourself lol. I would be more and willing to set everything up I just figured i post on here to see if anyone would be...
  9. BAJARonnie27127

lol Yea I figured as much I have tried to buy some of them off of him but he is just to high. But sometimes you got to do stuff like that to get people interested into the hobby. Not gonna lie I wouldn't have every thought i would be into minibikes till one of my buddies at work sold me the...
  10. BAJARonnie27127

well hell I am down with that i could always use some advise or a extra hand on some of my builds. would you be interested in maybe doing a event like a swap meet or something. the Lenoir fair grounds would be a sweet place to have one and they also have the dirt drag strip there also. but i...
  11. BAJARonnie27127

I am new to the whole mini bike scene, love it but would like to know if there is any local events/meets/etc in western NC. Hope so and if not let me know if your interested maybe i can throw an event. just need to know if anyone would attend.
  12. BAJARonnie27127

My 1st Mini build

Next will be engine paint
  13. BAJARonnie27127

My 1st Mini build

ok so i deff stole this idea off another post, cant remember where but got to give a shout out to who ever it was that did this first. did a custom chain guard love the idea and it brings a lil bit of home into the build.
  14. BAJARonnie27127

My 1st Mini build

Thanks a lot I am deff getting at set
  15. BAJARonnie27127

My 1st Mini build

had tank mounted but got to make some spacers for it then that will be done but its gonna be rough mounted till i get the preb done for paint and everyday i find something else i am gonna do to it lol. and thanks for the info on the tires.
  16. BAJARonnie27127

My 1st Mini build

ok so finished up the custom floor board pegs what ya all think
  17. BAJARonnie27127

Baja project

were did you get your tires
  18. BAJARonnie27127

My 1st Mini build

ok guys been searching the form looking to get more of a street tire for my mb200 if you guys have any post/website on some info for that. thanks
  19. BAJARonnie27127

My 1st Mini build

ok so my buddy needed my seat said he had to have it lol so i am back to the drawing broad on seat I removed the gas tank and it looks way better with out. thanks for the advice.