Hi

Hi, I just bought my first mini bike project for me and my 2 boys (13 and 16). It is a Manco frame (believe it is a Streaker, 580-11 model number) with a 6.5 hp Tecumseh. Going to start out by disassembling the bike and giving her a fresh new paint job, then need to add some mods - exhaust, torque converter, and need to do something for foot pegs since the 6.5 drapes over where the existing peg is located - will need to move forward on the frame somewhere. No pictures yet, but will be taking plenty of before, during and after rebuild pictures. I know that I will be coming here for questions/advice as this is new to me (I have rebuilt a Grand Wagoneer, but first time with small engine stuff) and I thank you in advance for your help along the way.

Welcome,
what i like to do is find old motorcycle parts that most people will give ya and put them on my mini's. A example for foot pegs i did some rear boards of a vstar.
pegs 1.jpg

Welcome To the OldMiniBikes regardless of the project the value is time spent with your two sons and make sure you get pictures of the project and let the boys be a big part of the build.
Steve