Search results

1. B

Almost Done Baja MB200

You got a nice setup tom, I plan on getting a billet flywheel since I can't run the coils, and maybe a billet rod and a different cam with 18lb valve springs. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
  2. B

Almost Done Baja MB200

So, after having engine issues, I purchased a hemi 212 from harbor freight, and bypassed the govenor. Then I painted the plastics and the flywheel cover a nice Hunt Club Green and added an ammo can saddlebag to house the battery. (Sorry, no pics with saddlebag). I'm waiting on a tachometer and...
  3. B

Charging Coils with Hemi Engine?

After bolting up the charging coils onto my predator 212, the flywheel from my baja mb200 wont have enough thread to stay on the engine. Is there anything I can do to keep a charging system on my bike qith the hemi engine? Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
  4. B

New Predator 212cc Won't Start

I added a tiny bit of oil and she started right up. I need to remove the sensor when I get a chance.
  5. B

Didn't check if it ran before the modifications, and didn't check the spark plug. I figured since the plug was bosch it should be good. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
  6. B

Soo, I feel like I have been on this section of the forum a lot for the past few days... But anyways, I just bought a new Predator 212cc Hemi from harbor freight. I put a Bigger Jet, high flow exhaust, and high flow air filter. I also bypassed the governor. But now, after bolting up my engine to...
  7. B

Lash Caps Needed?

The pictures.. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
  8. B

Lash Caps Needed?

not really, just 18lb valve springs
  9. B

Lash Caps Needed?

I ended up finding the lash cap and getting everything bolted up. I ran the engine, and it ran at a slow rpm for a minute, then when I reved it up, it died and smoke came out of the air filter. Now I can see a hole in the cylinder head, and It will no longer run. I gotta go to HF.
  10. B

Lash Caps Needed?

After putting 18lb valve springs into a predator 212cc, I dropped one of the lash caps for the exhaust valve. Is it necessary? Will the Engine be OK if it's not there? Thanks, any help appreciated.
  11. B

Almost Done Baja MB200

Sooo... this is my 2014 ish baja mb200. I bought it from tractor supply new, and rode it for about a two years. After a while I started to have issues with the chain, so it sat for about 2ish years before I touched it again. But now, it has a high flow air filter, torque converter, straight pipe...
  12. B

Engine only Runs with Full Choke

I fixed my problem. I cleaned the carb as best as I could with some heaving spraying of carb and choke cleaner. I also noticed there was little fuel flow, so I added more gas to the tank, which helped it. It runs great now, and I will post Pictures when all done!
  13. B

I was running new gas, choke had to be fully on, and i only replaced the main jet to a larger one. Now, i switched back the old jet to see if that was diff, and has the same problem. Was running fine before all the mods earlier today. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
  14. B

So today I started to build up my Baja mb200 by putting a torque converter, straight pipe, high flow air filter and a bigger jet. The bike sat for about 2 years, but before storing it, I shut the gas off and ran the gas out of the carb. First I had issues with the fuel leaking from the carb...
  15. B

Best source for a cheap lug nut for torque converter installation

Thanks, this stopped me from spending nearly 20 bucks just for one lug nut... Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
  16. B

Tecumseh carb on a Briggs engine............. (here comes the hate mail)

I started a thread about this a while ago. Just happened to click on this after not being online for over a month. I used a tecumseh hs50 with a intake I bought off the classifieds section. You could also use a Tillotson carb intake it is the same deminsions. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using...
  17. B

Fox Doodlebug $140

https://newjersey.craigslist.org/mcy/5741327259.html Not mine but looks like a good project.
  18. B

1969 Fantic Broncco TX1

Sold locally. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
  19. B

What is it?

Found it on craigslsit, still looking for another project after my broncco.
  20. B

I think it is a cat....

Any help appreciated. I think it is a Cat.