Search results

1. M

want to buy 13hp engine in s.e. michigan area

must run good let me kno what ya got. pm me with info, cash in hand
  2. M

tecumseh star

what is the difference between the star block and the regular tecumseh 10hp block?
  3. M

got a new project underway "PICTURES"

got this frame and motor from acme motor in detroit, needs pretty much everything including a sand blast job, but will clean up real nice. i plan to mildly mod the engine and go with the torque converter, nuthing is bolted right now just mocked up, stay tuned for more pics throughout the build...
  4. M

recommended jet

whats the best jet for a 6.5 clone with header no gov and uni filter?:confused:
  5. M

need help with my gx240 clone

just picked it up the other nite, besides the governor, what mods can i do to beef it up, i am not looking for a major gain maybe just 2.5hp. o yea, will any 390 parts fit this?? i need all info, thanks guys
  6. M

trade my motor for frame

ok so i just won the 8hp vortex honda clone off ebay, has only been ran a few minutes. i want to trade for a frame with wheels and tires. the reason i am trading is because i thought i was gonna be getting a burro minibike but that didnt happen. although i have a couple frames they are too much...
  7. M

is it really true??

i heard that real stock hondas rev higher the stock honda clones. is this true? im starting to think it is because i got whooped by a stock honda 6.5 with 2 people on it and i was riding on my lightly modded 160 clone.
  8. M

8hp honda

will a tav2 plate fit on this motor? gx240 that is
  9. M

hey michiganders i need a frame

so i just got some spare cash and want to get a frame, i really want a new style large lil indian frame, i only have 125 so let me kno what you got. i got an itch to build a bike lol.
  10. M

whats up im new here, i go as lilindian5.5 on bobs kart forum. whos from the southeast michigan area?