Search results

1. M

Need some help 3HP B&S throttle set up

any pics of that setup ? is the gov the reason that a close to full throttle it like shuts down?
  2. M

Need some help 3HP B&S throttle set up

I got the motor all cleaned up repainted, removed carbon build, grinded out a key way for the clutch, threaded the shaft to drop in a bolt but now I'm a bit stuck. I have no clue how to properly set the throttle or if I need all the linages and spring that are on there already any help would...
  3. M

Adding rear disc brakes instead of drum to a Cat.

I've been told that the clutch brakes works really well
  4. M

Picked up a Raptor

I'm going to clean it up a but more, get a new blower cover and pull start and hope I can get it running on gas. Once that happens Ill have to figure out what i do with it
  5. M

Picked up a Raptor

Cool thanks for confirming, any tips for removing the carbon ?
  6. M

installing a clutch on a keyless shaft

thank you sir Ill try that
  7. M

installing a clutch on a keyless shaft

Gents any tips on installing a clutch on a keyless shaft? Have a 3hp briggs from an edger but it does not have the key on the shaft.
  8. M

Picked up a Raptor

Well at least I think I did so any help would be great. I don't have a way of turing it over so I have no clue if it runs because so far Im not turning it fast enough by hand to see if it even has spark. Any tips ?? I took the head off to get a peak inside doesn't looks to bad. what...
  9. M

Scrub Brake

Anyone on here make scrub brakes, My Cat 350ss uses a crappy china rig disc brake that i will most likely not use so thing of just welding on a scrub
  10. M

Benefits??

here she is and she runs great, going to clean it up fresh paint and decals and she will be done. https://youtu.be/XGIxmtgQEAo
  11. M

Picked this today, going to try and bring it back to life.

I'm saving up to buy a fun project but thinking of throwing this one together
  12. M

1968 Rupp TT500 Resto Mod

that is looking good, I wonder if one of the taco fuel tanks would work mounted on motor.
  13. M

Walmart sale

Here is mine, I added a light and a gun rack to get out to my blind for hunting season. I am very happy with it, its not fast but it works and a heck of a lot cheaper than a 4 wheeler
  14. M

5/8 clutch on the cheap?

looking throw together a beater, anyone have chain and a 5/8 they don't play on using the want to donate or sell cheap
  15. M

1968 Rupp TT500 Resto Mod

Very awesome !!!
  16. M

Picked this today, going to try and bring it back to life.

just for helping out how do i change this to answered
  17. M

Large Briggs fuel tank

large briggs fuel tank like in the picture below
  18. M

Benefits??

I'm putting it on one of the new taco22 frames. I would clean it up and spray paint it using high heat white and throw some fresh decals on it. Frame is not old but I want to stick with the older school look
  19. M

Benefits??

Yeah it's easy spin