Search results

1. A

Newbie - with a Cam Am Bombardier Bantam

Yes some rust, but all the parts have been soaking in WD40, cleaned up with a wire brush and re coated with oil. I brought new clutch plates from the USA.
  2. A

Thomo73, - was assuming they would be required for rego !
  3. A

Bombardier Bantam

Thomo73, Yes my bike also has the compliance plate removed, I just assumed it was lost when the bike was resprayed. I only have teh chassis number and engine number, - I'll find out when it gets Blue Slipped for Historic rego ( in NSW) I believe this is what the plate looks like.
  4. A

Thanks for the info Rob
  5. A

Hi All, An Old thread ! Unfortunately the bike sat for another few years. This January 2020 I stripped it down, brought new seals, gaskets, clutch kit, cables etc. I'm about to pull the motor apart and replace the main gasket as it constantly leak oil. I'll take the advice of the fuel...
  6. A

Thanks all for the warm welcome
  7. A

Hi rollin2, thanks for the welcome and mechanical stig thanks for the additional info.
  8. A

Hi All, I've just acquired a minibike from my father's estate, the bike was always at home but never used, there was a bit of history to it. Anyway, its a 1971 Cam AM Bantam Bombardier - 50cc, I believe it has a GARELLI motor. The bike was restored about 10 years ago and is all original...