Search results

1. L

Motor Blew Up!

Man that sucks after all that work. My motor is still running great but I have it rev limited to 5200 rpms. Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  2. L

Cam, Timing, and Rocker Ratio for Low RPM torque build HEMI mud motor

Here is a pic of my rig I run 21mph with me and gear but add a 2nd 250lb guy and drop to 16mph. I am going to add 1.3:1 rockers
  3. L

Cam, Timing, and Rocker Ratio for Low RPM torque build HEMI mud motor

The engine in the picture is not a hemi are you doing a separate engine
  4. L

1.3:1 rockers in 212 predator non hemi

I am about to order the rockers and guide plate. Should I upgrade the carb as well. I am running a stock carb with 36 jet and 140 E tube. Also with the 1.3:1 rockers will I need different push rods
  5. L

Do I use the same valve lash of .003 for these rockers
  6. L

Should I do both rockers or just the intake
  7. L

This motor is being used as a longtail mud motor
  8. L

Will adding these rockers increase my torque. If so at what RPM range should I expect more torque. I have done a few mods like installing high flow air filter Robertsons torque tube 18 pound valve springs Billet flywheel rejetting carburetor and removing governor. After hunting season I will...
  9. L

Off-road Predator 212 build...

I like the .036 jet
  10. L

Off-road Predator 212 build...

I would change the air filter rejet the carburetor and added Robertson's torque tube
  11. L

Predator 212 cc mud motor

Hey black Warrior I just finished my setup I am running 21 mph with myself a pop up Duck Blind and hunting gear and I only need to turn up 5200 RPMs to achieve this speed with a 6 & a half inch prop
  12. L

Coughing back from intake

Thank you for all your replies the engine runs fine. I installed it on a longtail as Mud Motor and ran it this weekend for about 3 hours. That little motor has some juice it pushes my 12 foot flat boat with me and duck hunting gear 21 miles per hour.
  13. L

Okay thank you I was just curious as to what was going on as it did not happen until I change the flywheel. Could this be happening due to new flywheel firing sooner than stock flywheel.
  14. L

The cough only happens if the engine does not start. Also this only happens on a cold start up. Once engine is warmed up it starts immediately.
  15. L

Sometimes on Startup engine coughs through intake. But once running all seems fine. Never had this happen until changing flywheel to a Billet flywheel. The flywheel is 8 degrees advanced timing and 32 before top dead center. Do I need to change the cam or is the factory stock cam okay. This is a...
  16. L

212 predator running rich

Thank you to all that replied I will get an NGK plug and check it after a few hours and let you all know the results
  17. L

I did not know that but I am new to this and it is my first build. I am going to buy another predator212 and build it to a stage 4
  18. L

I have not checked to see if the spark plug is still dark after changing flywheel would the advance timing cure the problem
  19. L

I installed the Arc Billet flywheel that has 8 degrees advance built-in