Search results

1. M

Predator 212 block

How durable are these Predator 212 blocks? At what point does the block become the weak link? I've seen a few of these motors with 3" pistons, how do they hold up?
  2. M

K&S Hornet forks

This is my K&S Hornet Deluxe. Notice the forks have a spacer/collar welded right to the end of the fork tubes. I've looked at picture after picture online of the Hornet Deluxe models, and cannot find one with these forks. They all have the fork ends stamped flat with holes drilled for the axle...
  3. M

I beleive its an old K&S

Picked this up from a fella today, I think its an old K&S Hornet, but im not 100% sure of that. Can anyone tell me for sure?
  4. M

Briggs Raptor intake for Mikuni carb

Anyone know where i can find this intake?
  5. M

Favorite mini???

Of all the mini's out there today.... Doodle Bug, Taco, Azusa, Rupp, Cat, the list goes on and on..which one do you love the most?
  6. M

Tecumseh star vs. Hm100

VKE says the star engine and the standard production hm100 are different engines with internal parts that will not interchange. Can anyone elaborate on this for me and is the a production based engines suitable for a star clone build? Thanks.
  7. M

Tecumseh Star

Are there still aftermarket engine parts available for the HM100 Tecumseh Star class engine? Thanks.
  8. M

Hi!!

Im Mr. Murphy from Texas. This is about the coolest site I've ever used, lol. I had what I think was an old K&S mini when I was young. Im picking up a frame this weekend, and I also think its a K&S. Ill post pics once I get it in my hands, and maybe someone can help me identify it.