Search results

1. C

New Member Intro

This looks like the big brother to my mini. Nice Bike!
  2. C

New Member Intro

Mine does look like this. I would love to see how the jackshaft bearings are set as the. Pieces were in a Baggie and not on the bike. Are your bearings installed with the retainer ring on the outside? Nice bike you have here!
  3. C

New Member Intro

It is the other style. I have seen only an example of what this should look like. Like most I have made some modifications. The front fork doesn't have shocks. The seat is getting redone in Red Leather with White piping and pleats. The Wheels weren't in the best of shape so I purchased a used...
  4. C

Fox Thunderbolt Jack Shaft set up

Swing Arm The seat is just resting in place and is getting redone in Red Leather with White piping. Here are some pictures of the swing arm and another of the frame. I made a welding jig to hold all the pieces at correct angles for my friend that did the welding. He is pictured holding the jig...
  5. C

Fox Thunderbolt Jack Shaft set up

I am working on a rebuild of a Fox Thunderbolt. The bike was a basket case with the jackshaft pieces in a bag. Which way do the bearings install? From the outside or the inside? There is a spacer bushing that I think went under the frame to space the sprocket away from the frame. I have a...
  6. C

New Member Intro

Hello all- I am currently rebuilding a Fox Thunderbolt from the 70's. This frame was given to my son in the early 90's by a truck driver that was from the Janesville, WI area. The frame was bare with the swing are and fork off. Surprising the handle bars were with it. The wheels were from a...