Search results

1. DannyP

Tecumseh motor identification 1969 Model

I cannot find the size motor I have anywhere online. I have a Sears Runabout, 1969 looks to be from looking at the serial number 926612420 but the model number is 143 591082 and I cannot find what size the motor is anywhere online. Do you know what it is? Thanks, Dan.
  2. DannyP

MiniCycle and Mini Bike Guide Magazines owners

Hello Friends, I am wondering if anyone out there knows who or what company may own the copyrights to minicycle and mini bike guide magazines. I post some of them on my website www.allaboutminibikes.com but would like to reboot the whole line of magazines. Any thoughts would help. Thanks, Dan.
  3. DannyP

Built a mini bike my Daughter and myself and posted it on YouTube.

My Daughter and myself built an Azusa mini bike, video'd it and put it on YouTube. We are working on a 1970 LIL Indian Go-Kart
  4. DannyP

1974 Yamaha YZ80A

Picked up a 1974 Yamaha YZ80A. Fixing it up, not a total resore because we want to ride and have fun.
  5. DannyP

1970 Trail Jet

We picked up this 1970 Trail Jet. We had the 1973 version called the Ram Jet. Hard to find one in this good of shape.
  6. DannyP

From Temperance Michigan - First Post

Just saying hello to anyone. We like off road Minibikes and Go-Karting. Have a handful of minibikes and Minicycles.