Search results

1. J

Tote Gote model 600

Wanted to share my recent restoration, my Tote Gote model 600. Sure is a fun machine! It even has an original Tote Gote bag on the front.
  2. J

Mystery Bike??? What is it?

3. J

Mudd-Kat tracked bikes

Wanted to share my latest addition. Picked up another tracked bike recently. It’s almost identical to the yellow one I have. I believe they are Mudd-Kats but I’m not 100% sure. The engines sit backwards and they’re supposed to have a small gearbox.
  4. J

Bonham Charger T-800

I'm currently in the process of restoring a Charger T-800, built by Bonham Corp. (same company that built Tote Gotes) It has a Haxco, Holtan Axle & Transmission co. rear transaxle in it. I'm wondering if anyone has ever seen this transaxle before? It has forward, neutral and reverse. Mine seems...
  5. J

Tote Gote sidecar

I thought Id share some pictures of this little tote gote sidecar frame and fender I got off ebay a while back. Its supposed to have a large cargo box on it and the fender bolts to the box.
  6. J

Tote Gote 750 Racer (#2)

I found this tote gote frame a while back, its the second "racer" bike that I've been fortunate enough to find. This one has the 750 badge on it but the front end was added on later to handle the bigger tire. It also has a wide brake band on the jack shaft. The guy I bought it from said he saved...
  7. J

Tote Gote Trikes

I dont make it on here too often but I wanted to share my latest find. Its a Tote Gote model 505 Lodestar III-T. Its a little rough but should be a great project. I also have a TG 501 trike that is all original. The frames are the same size but the 505 has the bed on it. Both engines are B&S...
  8. J

Tote Gote 750 Racer

Thought I'd share this tote gote I found not too far from my house in a barn along with several others. After talking to the expert Mr. Richard Trotter, I believe its a custom racer from the front springer forks, return line on the fuel tank and wide brake band. It has a 8hp Briggs and Stratton...
  9. J

Cycl-trac

This was one of my first bikes I built. It came with a 7hp Wisconsin Robin engine and it currently has a 7hp Wisconsin Robin diesel in it but I'm planning on putting the gas one back in and using the diesel for another project. It gets quite a lot of attention at shows.
  10. J

First post. Still figuring things out on here.

Rebuilt a tote gote 760 a while back. Turned out alright.