Search results

1. T

CA law against mini bikes?

What the?! So I went on to monstermoto.com and tried to purchase an MB212 and noticed that due to the enactment of a recent law in CA, they cannot sell/ship gas powered minibikes to CA? This State is becoming more insane and restrictive day by day and it’s driving me nuts! So what’s going on...
  2. T

Hwy 1 to Big Sur...beautiful ride

Well....summer is almost over, the kids will soon be back in school and the weather here on the CA central coast has been nothing short of spectacular. Then again, when is it not? Seriously! Anyway my kids are spending this week at their grandparents which means I have some free time to...
  3. T

Chain slop...hitting chainguard. Driving me crazy!

Guys...I noticed that the chain on my son's Coleman CT100U has too much slack and it banging against the chain guard while riding, especially when riding over bumps. At this point I've adjusted the tensioner and when that didn't work, I moved the engine forward. I still have more slack than...
  4. T

Opinions on BRAND NEW Monster Moto 105cc model?

Guys, been thinking about returning the two Coleman CT100U's to Walmart and buying instead two replacement Monster Moto MM-B105's. To make a long story short both Colemans were received damaged and several replacement parts have been ordered. The parts are back ordered and coming from China. At...
  5. T

Coleman CT100U Rear Sprocket Ground Clearance Issues!

Hi Gang. First post here. I hope you guys can help me out with this. I got a really great deal on two Coleman CT100U's which I bought for my kiddos through Walmart.com. The bikes arrived banged up and missing some parts, but that's a story for another time. I was able to get one running by...