Search results

1. M

Mega Moto News

I just placed a parts order and when I received my confirmation email a few minutes later,it had a message if I had any questions about my order to contact bob@gopowersports.so at least we know it is all official now.
  2. M

MM80 replacement engine choice?

did you ever replace this?i have had great service with these little motors.would you be interested in getting rid of the old motor?
  3. M

Monster Moto 105cc Clutch/Incline Problems

I have 4 of the b80 bikes,i weigh 180,and mine do good once they broke in.they all were very weak until break in.i have read a lot of complaints but I,m very pleased.you might want to check the brake caliper.all mine needed adjustments to alighn them with the rotor and the brakes were too...
  4. M

Mega Moto...what's going on??

there is a you tube video telling the U.S. assembly didn't work out so they were transferred back to china and the bosses went back to their office in texas.i just ordered and received parts from them with no problems at all I went through the LA. website,parts came out of Grand Praire...
  5. M

Modded the MM-80 some more, & Just couldn't part with the LIfan 152f-3 80 cc engine yet.

I like where you are going with this.what forks did you use?i have four of these all with the stock engines and love the way they run.
  6. M

Coleman CT200U-EX

i was just wandering why the front ends won,t work?i looked at a u-ex bike at tractor supply and it looked like the steering stops are in different places but the steering bearings and tube are the same part numbers and they both use a m10 bolt.please let me know what you found cause i am...
  7. M

Best off road mini bike

well,i guess i don't fit in.i don't have an old expensive,american mini bike,but my daughter and i sure enjoy trail riding our coleman bikes,nothing extreme but light hills and trails.to us poor folks they are the best off road mini bikes.
  8. M

Sat on my First Minibike...and Surprised in Several Ways

i have 2 of the ct200u bikes,stock except for maxotorque clutches.i weigh 180 and run my tires in the 3-5 lb range.they seem to ride real good at that and have given very good service.
  9. M

c&c guys update..ct200,ct200ex,mb200,mb200-2 ongoing

i watched this last night.i really enjoy their projects.do they get to keep those bikes?just wondering.
  10. M

Colemam CT200 find

i agree put it back stock.i have 2 stock ones and they sure serve my purpose.
  11. M

Monster Moto

do these straight up overhead valve engines put out and hold up as good as the slanted style?
  12. M

Monster Moto

are the mini moto frames 7/8 like the colemans?
  13. M

Do you use a bushing between clutch/engine for Predator 212 on Coleman CT200U???

you can go to a hardware store and buy machine bushings,small washers with a 3/4 hole,different thickness.i/ve used those before.
  14. M

Another FREE giveway!!!!!

mr.ez #43 thanks
  15. M

used bike

no pictures,i haven,t got into all that yet.but yea,bright yellow,original everything,low hours looks like to me.thanks
  16. M

used bike

17. M

used bike

i,m looking at a used dirt bug 30s.i have read alot about them,but i still have a question as to any problem areas on these to look for.it is super clean,all original with all guards and chain roller.thanks
  18. M

Coleman ct200u jackshaft setup new

is this still available?thanks
  19. M

Hello, everyone!

welcome!!!that was my first bike in the early 70,s but mine was red,never had a muffler,just straight pipe.
  20. M

OldMiniBikes.com User Map No Longer Works

i,m new here,just added mine.