Search results

1. S

WTB: DB30 Doodlebug Frame Stretched

Looking for a DB30 frame only or roller and/or build help to stretch frame at least 6 inches. I'm located in Dallas/Fort Worth area of Texas but interested in taking help from any location.
  2. S

Sourcing MX Style Handlebars for DB30 Suspension Forks

I'm in the process of swapping on some suspension forks to a DB30 Doodlebug. Any suggestions for sourcing handlebars that are similar style to Motovox or Monster Motos? Found these...
  3. S

Monster Motor 212

Have a chance to pick up a monster moto 212, looks like new, guy is asking $275. I have a DB30 I have been working on engine upgrade but this bike appears to be a larger footprint for adult riding. I have not seen one in person yet. Who manufacturers the motor that is on these 212 motos...
  4. S

Frame Repair, Fork Fabrication, Welding Services

I have a frame that needs repair, possible stretch, and a set of forks fabricated. I have been looking for welding help in my local area (Dallas/Fort Worth Texas) for a few months without success. If you have MIG welding experience with mini bike frame and fork fabrication, I welcome your...
  5. S

Briggs 5HP Model 130202

I have enjoyed the restoration on a 2HP 60102 from 1975, still need to finish the cosmetics, paint etc, but it is running smooth. With my success on that project, I got the itch to find a 5HP Briggs to work on that might be a fit for my Keystone project bike. I ran across a 130202-0135-11...
  6. S

Doodle Bug Sprocket Adapter OldMiniBikes Out of Stock

I have held up moving ahead on my DB30 project and placing an order with OldMiniBikes as the sprocket adapter and one other item has been out of stock since late November. I penned a couple of messages to OldMiniBikes customer service in December but have not seen a response. It could be that such response...
  7. S

Briggs 2HP Model 60102

The Keystone project I am working on came with this Briggs model 60102 engine. While I am planning to install something with higher hp, I thought I would use this to educate myself on troubleshooting such engines. I know a little bit from my years of keeping my lawn equipment operational but...
  8. S

Scat tracker trike forks

I have what I believe to be a set of forks from what is most likely a mini scat tracker. $35 OBO + shipping. Item located in Arlington, Texas. (DFW) Paypal preferred. I am also open to trades for some other mini bike part I can use in my own projects. These came off a shed find Keystone...
  9. S

Doodle Bug DB30 Predator 212cc Swap

As I contemplate the restore project on a Keystone I ran across a Doodle Bug I could not pass up. Figure if I have one project, why not have two.... Well taken care of, starts on first pull, only thing missing off it was the chain guard. Now to make it go fast.... I've done my...
  10. S

Shed Find - Modified Keystone?

I picked up what appears to me from my reading to be what was originally a Keystone. From the looks of it, the fork mount broke and parts welded to accommodate what I think is forks from some other bike based on all the Keystone model photos I have looked at. I have been looking for a mini...