Search results

1. T

Hison 196ccc/Clone question

Love the CL-1, awesome torque, and nice speed.
  2. T

Let's see those Coleman CT200U pictures!

Awesome bikes guys! I can't wait to ride mine again, just need some warmer weather around here.
  3. T

Wow, under $300 would be a bargain. I just checked out FB here and nothing but a 200U, they wanted $450 for it.
  4. T

Where's everyone picking up the EXs at? TSC looks to be the only one's carrying them? $599...ouch! I'd like one, but need to find one on sale :)
  5. T

Snowing here today in Iowa, unbelievable weather, definitely not spring here yet. Another 1-3 inches expected on Sunday...fed up!
  6. T

Not sure on the speed, need to get some good weather and gps it. I like the torquiness of the CL1 high torque cam. I do have an extra engine riser weldment. I had two lasered from 11ga stainless steel and welded. One I painted red and the other I left bare stainless. I have the red one...
  7. T

Nice! I like the new paint job.
  8. T

Wow, not that is a lot of mini bikes!
  9. T

Nice, wish I could find them around here that cheap.
  10. T

Wow, did I post in the wrong area?
  11. T

I’ll give it a shot. New carb and cam are awesome!
  12. T

Hey buddy, what do you recommend for timing key with this setup?
  13. T

Thanks buddy! I ordered the 650 carb and cL1 cam from NR racing last night. Gonna start there I guess.
  14. T

I got the stock linkage working good now. Bent a new wire piece (got rid of those little collars in the pic) and added a spring underneath the linkage that goes back to the tank bracket. Works very good now. I still might order that $10 kit that eliminates the linkage all together. I test...
  15. T

DP, your inbox is full, so I can't send you any PMs. Got this one for ya: What's the difference between the CL1 and CS cam? Sorry, I'm not a motorhead. I also tried looking up that 252-0207 from NR racing, part number didn't come up. I changed the jets out on my carb, put the .036" on the...
  16. T

Here's mine. Slightly different. I tried adding that short spring, didn't seem to return it to idle smoothly.
  17. T

Nope, I’ll send a pick later today.